Mille Lacs ice fishing resorts advice

• walleye1a
    Fremont, Nebraska

Hello……New member here. Fantastic site. Been lurking for a couple years. We are in the planning stage of a January ice fishing trip up to Mille Lacs. The only resort I have checked on so far is Agate Bay resort. It looks like a descent place with fare prices. Was wondering if anyone has ice fished out of that resort or if anyone has some other resorts to recommend……thanks…..looking forward to the trip……Have a safe ice fishing season

fish_any_time
    Champlin, MN

There are several nice places on the lake. Appeldoorn’s and Red Door are two that I keep returning to.

brucea
    Maplewood,MN

Check out Red Door Resort.

big_g
    Isle, MN

What are you loking for ? Rental shacks, on shore cabins, bar, food….etc

walleye1a
    Fremont, Nebraska

We are looking for rental shacks. We will have 4 in our group. Our wives will be with us, so any extra comforts of home would be a plus. Will be a 2 or 3 day trip, so would probably eat at cafes…thanks

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

We rented a wheelhouse from Hunter Winfields a couple years ago. All their shacks had directtv. I would definitely rent from them again.

Hunter Winfields

big_g
    Isle, MN

I would suggest, Red Door or Hunters Pt. I am familiar with them enough to know, they move their rentals, to try to keep you on an active bite

jigging_jag
    SE Minnesota

I too agree with Appledorn’s, Red Door and Hunter’s Point. Otherwise, a great oldie but goodie Lyback’s Ice Fishing…

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Quote:

I would suggest, Red Door or Hunters Pt.

X2

BMarshall17

Red Door Resort! Went there for the first time last year, and would definently go back!! We caught our limit every day, not including all the hogs we caught also!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.