Marcum question

• shane123
    Anthon, Iowa

I seen brian’s post last night, but it was removed before i could reply, was too busy with other trolling on the internet

Yes brian, i agree with you that usually I would wait till its able to be in physical possession before i make a purchase, especially with something costing as much. However I banked on the company not making the same mistake 2 years in a row. My bad on that one, eh?

For as much frustration as this is, I want to make it very clear that I still believe Marcum is a top notch company with top notch products. They have always been on the level with me, and made me proud to be a marcum product owner.

With that being said, I believe that they are taking care of any issues on the front end before releasing, so there are no issues after release. Releasing a product that isn’t up to par would be a bigger mistake in my eyes than pushing back release dates. I just wish they would have started earlier on this project to meet the season in time.

This thread has helped my vent my frustrations with my peers, and not turned into a bash. good thread so far.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Yeah, I pulled it. Some of these guys are in enough misery without my 20/20 hind sight.

I talked with a friend at Marcum the other day. It was quitting time for me and he was out on a lake testing the 9.

I spoke with a major electronics manufacturer 7-8 years ago. He was telling me they did all their testing in house. The push to get new units on the market didn’t allow them time to field test them…which was why I was talking to him (my gps kept freezing up). Sounds like that has changed now a days.

It’s good to know the guys in red are using their new products out in the field where they are meant to be used.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Well said BK…

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.