Get a Grip……..

• Brent Yeakey
    Bloomer, WI

Every year I plan to buy a reliable pair of ice clears. But I never buy any because, I don’t know which pair to buy. I think this year I need help!

jmarksman
    Chequamegon Bay Apostle Islands, WI

I like Yak’s to, how ever the best ones I have found to keep my head up and feet down have been Kahtoola’s.

Bryan Myers

I have heard nothing but good things about katoolas and I can’t wait to finally get some on my feet this ice season!

BBKK
    IA

I bought a good pair of yaks for my father for a christmas present 3 years ago, he really likes them. Myself, I just use the cheap HT ones that are a rubber pad with small triangle spikes. They work good for me and I wear them almost all the time, even when there is snow on the ground. They really help if you have to pull shantys uphill or climb high banks, they grip mud/snow very well.

Mine are like this

http://www.fishusa.com/HT-Enterprises-Sure-Grip-Safety-Treads_p.html

rouser

Kahtoola’s by far are the best I have owned. I like the stabilicers too but last year tried out the Kahtoola’s… incredible cleats.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

in all the years I have spent on the ice one set has stuck with me.. Kahtoola MICROspikes

I have two complete hip replacements and they are easy on and easy off, but yet stay on thru any travel.. I have buddies that used them deer hunting the bluffs last year when the woods were full of ice…

Lots of places to get them from shop around for the best price…$39.99 is a good price…

I get a size Large and they fit over my size 10 Rocky’s and I have seen the XL’s fit over size 13 pack boots …

highsparks

I will throw in another vote for Kahtoola Microspikes , they work excellent . They are very easy to put on your boots , stay in place and you have excellent traction . There’s no slipping period , well placed stainless steel cleats keep you upright .

hank-s.
    Pardeeville, WI 53954

Love my Yaktrax XTR Extreme cleats. Best I have ever had and see no reason to go more agressive than those unless you plan to walk on a glacier.

matt-p
    White Bear Lake, MN

Kahtoola MICROspikes for me too

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.