Say it isn’t so….

• shane123
    Anthon, Iowa

Just got word that they are bumping back the shipping date on the LX-9 like they did with the LX-7 last year, back to Dec. 1st. Anyone else hearing this?

ajw

Id be one angry bird if i was in your boat. Its been a long standing tradition for me to ice fish the day after thanksgiving.

shane123
    Anthon, Iowa

Quote:

Id be one angry bird if i was in your boat. Its been a long standing tradition for me to ice fish the day after thanksgiving.

I would love to ice fish by then, usually we don’t get the chance till around the 1st of december. I still have my LX-5, but someone is looking to buy it. I have a buddy with a lowrance i could borrow if needed i suppose, and a few others i fish with have their vexes…

I would just think they would be on the ball with this one after last year’s delays….

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Creating urgency is the greatest marketing tool ever. Think it’s not……….stand outside Best Buy at 5am on Black Friday.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Yeah, but they don’t come outside at 5am at BEST BUY and say its gonna be another 2 weeks before they open the doors…

shane123
    Anthon, Iowa

Quote:

Yeah, but they don’t come outside at 5am at BEST BUY and say its gonna be another 2 weeks before they open the doors…

lmao…. good one

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

Quote:

That would actually be really funny. I would love to see that happen.

FDR

mmorgen
    Menomonie WI.

Is that just the lx9 or will that be the same for the lx6 too.? Wife not going to be happy she waiting for her lx9

Mudshark
    LaCrosse WI

Cabela’s has the LX6 listed as “in stock” as of this morning…
    LX9 is “Backorderable”….

I’m thinking I’ll find out this week when I order a LX6

mmorgen
    Menomonie WI.

Thanks i will check it out.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.