Did Battle Today

• Pat Howard
    Sparta Wi

My little zebra gill pill was working fairly well on gills and crappies then this beast tried to snack on it ! Ultra lite jig pole and 3 lb test line. After a good battle I ended up victorious seems quite a few pike have been landed on pan fish gear this year on the site

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

That’s awesome Pat. That always makes for a good time.

Ed Stern
    Goodhue, MN, Goodhue County,

Nice fish! Just Thursday, I lost a northern, (Never saw him, I responded to the strike thinking sauger or walleye, and then everything disappeared off of the Vexilar screen! While I was feeling bad, I got another hit on my other line. After bringing a nice sauger to the hole, I lost him, too, on the edge of the ice. Such is life on the ice. This afternoon, I took two of my grandsons out. They each got their first fish ice fishing. Great afternoon, great memories!

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

Nice slimer Pat.

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

welcome to the site Ed Stern and thanks for getting more kids involved in the outdoors …RR

Joel Nelson
    Southeast MN

Congrats Pat! You know it right away…..the short pause, then the zzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Joel

wade_berkseth
    Wisconsin

Caugt a 35 inch pike just yesterday on a forage minnow! great fight on 6 lb. test

Whiskerkev
    Madison

Nothing like fighting snot rockets on pannie gear.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.