Clam light/fan combo

• mrbluesky

I am on my second unit already. Clam sent me a replacement for the first unit and now the replacement is faulty also. The first unit, the lights wouldnt come on unless the fan was on. Then only one of the three sets of lights worked. They sent me a new one and the second time I have used it, now only one of the three sets of lights work on it. I just contacted them and told them I would like my money back and needed to buy a quality inside light. Anyone else having a problem with their lights?

tenchi

I have the same problem last year when I bought one of those ….never really worked …so it was lying around till all the parts are gone…then to the trash…don’t like clam product too much…seen two pop up right out of the box….broken ….that’s bad when u are at the lake already…anyways I have mount two flex light on my vex…and I’m happy with it ….

ducksrmygame
    ONALASKA,WISCONSIN

Bought one last year have not had any problems yet. I never use the fan just use the light.

wildfan
    Ogilvie Minnesota

I was just at Gander and it was a good thing I checked it out in the parking lot. Had to back in three times till I found one fan/light combo that was not broken and worked.
    The Clam products seem to be going downhill,and this is coming from a loyal Clam customer.
    The big problem is where they are manufactured ” china ”

red89
    Hudson

My buddy just got one and the fan didn’t work at all, so he took it back and got a new one. That fan seems so worthless. Can only feel it blow if it is a centimeter from your face.
    Also the Clam shack he got had junk bolts that broke off while putting it together. I do like the shack a lot, but I would agree they have some quality issues.

TimJones
    Lake Osakis,MN

Got mine early last ice season and am very happy with it. I have dropped it several times and I just gather up the pieces and glue it all back together when I get home. The only thing is now the fan makes a little ticking sound when it spins because the last time I clued it all together I was sort of in a hurry and didn’t get every thing in the proper position.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.