Will It Ever Freez Up/ Pics

• bee
    Maine

Yesterday I found Sap dripping from a maple tree. Today I found blueberrys bushes with buds and dried blooms.

bigpike

How far south you living?

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

We are getting a good dump of rain (once again) in Sparta, WI. The lilacs look confused and the yuccas haven’t began to look like winter has touched them, plus….our winter cactus shot a new runner

Old Man Winter must be shacking up with mother nature for crying out loud. He needs a swift kick to the man berry’s for a jump start

Come on ice already!!!!!

thinkeyes
    Fairfax, IOWA

Yeah, I saw a red worm on the driveway this morning and a moth on the sliding glass door tonight……what is going on?

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

Quote:

We are getting a good dump of rain (once again) in Sparta, WI. The lilacs look confused and the yuccas haven’t began to look like winter has touched them, plus….our winter cactus shot a new runner

Good one Bret! He sure does need to get things straight and not between him and Mother Nature! Bring on the cold!!!
    Old Man Winter must be shacking up with mother nature for crying out loud. He needs a swift kick to the man berry’s for a jump start

Come on ice already!!!!!

whiskeysour
    4 miles from Pool 9

Saw mosquitos and spiders when cutting wood yesterday. Picked up a few crawlers tonight too. I’ll try them ice fishing or will have them for perch in the spring.

FlightBob
    East Central MN

Put away open water fishing gear.
    Winterize boat.
    Get excited.
    Take out ice fishing gear.
    Start auger.
    Get more excited.
    Drive to lake and realize you should have not gotten so excited.

banana1
    Bloomington Wi.

The only good thing about this weather is the furnace does not run much. Jerry

yahbuddy
    Holmen, WI

All i can say is frustrating!! Last year the second week in Jan. we were driving out on some of the ice in the Lacrosse area, frustrating.

reverend
    Rhinelander, WI

Drilled holes tonight through 8″(measured) of ice!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.