ICE SHANTY MOD

• troy-starch
    stoddard wi

I made a T shaped box for mt FRABILL the one in front is for my MARCUM the longer one for my rods and outher gear what do you guys think. post your mods so we can see.

Steveinsene
    SE Nebraska

Nice work, looks good.

mikehd
    Dousman, WI

Hey Troy that looks pretty cool. Nice job

a-and-t
    By Rochester,MN

Looks good. My only upgrade would to install some sort of shock absorbing material around your Marcum for those long rides. I did alot of 30 mile one way trips last year with no hiccups on my Marcums ,but am going to build/buy somthing .

Randy Rowell
    Rockland Wi

Hi Troy
    It looks good. Here are some pictures of mine. The back has rod and lp holders and a light that comes on when door is opened.The white box under the seat holds my underwater camera. When I use the camera it sets on top of box and flasher goes underneath it in the box. So both are in easy view.
    Randy

troy-starch
    stoddard wi

AWSOME mods Randy. looks like a first place mod job lol

Keith Fischer

Quote:

Hi Troy
    It looks good. Here are some pictures of mine. The back has rod and lp holders and a light that comes on when door is opened.The white box under the seat holds my underwater camera. When I use the camera it sets on top of box and flasher goes underneath it in the box. So both are in easy view.
    Randy

Like the rod holders, do the rods stay in without additional
    straps or bungies?

Randy Rowell
    Rockland Wi

Yes There is a notch in the tube so when lid is closed their held in place. You can see it in this picture.
    Randy

matt-p
    White Bear Lake, MN

What size pvc did you use? I was looking to do something like that but bought pvc to small.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.