Ice hole safety grate covers

• Eric.Christians
    Sabin - Moorhead, MN

I wasn’t going to buy the grates that go over the Catch Cover hole covers, but after 2 trips more $$ worth of stuff has went down the holes than the covers cost.
    I have the Ice Hole Buddy hole covers and same brand hole sleeves. I see Catch Cover brand advertises a grate style cover that works with or without sleeves but not sure if they work with my brand covers & sleeves.
    Or does anybody know if Ice Hole Buddy makes a cover that works with the sleeves? Can’t find much on that brand, their website is terrible. Any knowledge or experience appreciated.

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

But it’s so funny watching stuff fall down the hole! Eventually you learn and only put your stuff where it can’t fall in a hole.

IceAsylum
    Wisconsin Dells WI

But it’s so funny watching stuff fall down the hole! Eventually you learn and only put your stuff where it can’t fall in a hole.

Yea ok. Them holes ar magnets. There miniature black hole with great suction.

Eric.Christians
    Sabin - Moorhead, MN

They are magnets with great suction. With kids in the house the only place to “put stuff where it can’t fall in a hole” is on shore coffee

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.