ice fishing around fergus falls

• andrew keller

Hey guys I am attending ndscs this year and wanted to get out and do some pan fishing. Have heard theres some good lakes around Fergus to get into some pan fish. Was wondering if there is anyone that knows of any good lakes to try or if anyone would wanna meet up out on the lake in that area. Thanks in advance!

Josh Anderson

I live in fergus falls im more of a walleye guy, but ive heard of guys catching panfish on blanche lake south of ottertail.

andrew keller

I myself am more of a walleye guy as well! Just nice to get some crappie on the ice not much opertunity to get them were I’m from

Jim Chyba

IMO Detroit lakes to Fergus falls is one of the best areas in the state for pan fish. If you put in a little time you should have no trouble catching some dandy crappies and sun fish.

dogs
    Hugo

Ditto on what Jim said.If you consider the Perham area you got Big Pine, Star and West MacDonald.
    Good Luck Kid and thanks you got me thinking of going to Milton weekend after next

andrew keller

Heading out in the morning anyone been out and got any last minute advice? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.