I pilot upgrade!?

NULL

I have a minn kota power drive v2 from before 2017. I believe it’s somewhere in the 2000’s. From everything I’m finding, it seems as though they have discontinued the i pilot upgrade kit. You now need a new unit (post 2017 w/bluetooth) to upgrade. Anyone know if my unit is compatible with any purchasable I pilot kit? If so, where can I get one asap? Any help would be appreciated.

luttes
    Maplewood/WBL

Looks like this kit is good for 2007-2017 PD/V2s. I put one on my 2013 and it’s awesome. If your unit is pre-2007, I’m not sure there is a compatible ipilot head, might have to go with copilot???? if you’re in doubt, call minn kota. Good luck!

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

I have a minn kota power drive v2 from before 2017. I believe it’s somewhere in the 2000’s. From everything I’m finding, it seems as though they have discontinued the i pilot upgrade kit. You now need a new unit (post 2017 w/bluetooth) to upgrade. Anyone know if my unit is compatible with any purchasable I pilot kit? If so, where can I get one asap? Any help would be appreciated.

I heard you can buy one for the Saltwater edition and it work fine but you will have white Ipilot head

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.