I can now add Nike…..

• buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

Please someone, anyone, lock or delete this thread.

I don’t care to hear or read about:

-Kaepernick

-Trump

-Democrats

-Republicans

-Nike

-Legal Protests by a washed up player

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

-Kaepernick

-Trump

-Democrats

-Republicans

-Nike

Please stop clicking on things that bother you.

Morel King
    PLAINVIEW MN

As the second best qb to ever dawn a packer jersey once said …R_E_L_A_X … ,my thought-is if u don’t like reading about it don’t click on anymore ….problem solved

wildbeaver
    Inactive

That big hair kneeling guy is a huge racist.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

-Kaepernick

-Trump

-Democrats

-Republicans

-Nike

Much like Kaepernicks freedom of choice and Trumps freedom of speech you also have the freedom of choice not to visit the thread.
    While I agree some of the statements made are off the wall there is no reason to lock it down. Sooner or later people will grow bored with it and it will fade away.

troutbum
    St. Paul

Attachments:
    1. 441CA794-E3CC-465B-87F9-8BF804F92B94.jpeg

Deleted

Old white dudes ashamed of their skin color……only in liberal gutters of America !

My uncle , a highly book smart, far left liberal & a long time college professor at an art school, tried to bring up some of those views during a recent visit up here……I just laughed and reminded him that we are not the problem. It’s not a race war being raged in America. It’s a class war & despite this administration being run by our POTUS, a billionaire, his policies are doing great things for us well south of the billionaire class.

Those stuck on race, are the problem.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

You a Christian? coffee

Aren’t discussing the issue which proves he’s an absurd choice for the face of the issue.

The link shows how useless stats can be. It doesn’t address correlation and causation. To just choose race without digging any deeper into the incidents is a great injustice.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

Gordon, everyone who is old and white, and now Christian understands what they are protesting, what most have a problem with is the timing of their protests during our nation’s anthem. Why disrespect the anthem to bring attention to their agenda? Be interesting to see how Nike’s stock performs in the upcoming weeks. My guess is not much.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Looks like he deleted it.

Reef W

Hopefully, he will get sponsored by oxygen soon and you guys can boycott that as well.

TripleA
    Blaine

Old white dudes ashamed of their skin color……only in liberal gutters of America !

My uncle , a highly book smart, far left liberal & a long time college professor at an art school, tried to bring up some of those views during a recent visit up here……I just laughed and reminded him that we are not the problem. It’s not a race war being raged in America. It’s a class war & despite this administration being run by our POTUS, a billionaire, his policies are doing great things for us well south of the billionaire class.

Those stuck on race, are the problem.

Only issue with that is they are actually winning. Schools have been hijacked by the left, look at the millenials….

Unfortunately they will win in the end based purely on numbers. Too many indoctrinated with the liberal thinking, not enough of us to pay for it in the long run. Oh well, enjoy life day by day.

404 ERROR
    MN

Just under a month until NHL opener… whistling

Deleted

Unfortunately they will win in the end based purely on numbers. Too many indoctrinated with the liberal thinking, not enough of us to pay for it in the long run. Oh well, enjoy life day by day.

——only way they win by numbers is if they open the borders and let millions more come suck off our social programs without contributing. That’s why this issue is so crucial to our future and both sides know it.

Charlie Vaughan
    On the river

Y’all can never get that time back…

How do these political topics enhance your life, or anyone else’s?

Seems pointless to allow this negativity into your daily lives guys/gals.

You may not be able to stop annoyances from happening, but you can prevent them from ruining your day.

Just never understood the benefit in threads like these.

They should go catch some feesh. It really mellows you out.

basseyes

This is really an issue for both sides? Bipartisanship on both sides is strangling this country.

Give him a half hour before the games start on Sunday to give an informed dialogue about what he wants done and what he’s doing. It would air it out and after the first week of the season people would get bored with it and move on to the next non issue that’s so utterly important we can’t live without hearing about it.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

Bump.

Let’s keep this topic at the top where it belongs!

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Trump=turd sandwich

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Trump=turd sandwich

Oh yeah I suppose we should have went with Hillary

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>targaman wrote:</div>
    Trump=turd sandwich

We had no good choices.

Kyhl
    Savage

Nike is a hypocrite.

In college, 25 years ago, wow, I worked as a teller in a downtown St Paul bank in the skyway system. A customer of that bank was Footlocker. I recorded their daily deposits from sales. For most days their daily deposits were a couple hundred dollars. They seemed to barely skimp by.

Footlocker’s real money maker was from poor people spending their monthly welfare checks to buy Nike gear. Every month for about four days their daily sales deposits would skyrocket over $10 grand per day as the people who could least afford to buy Nike gear would spend all their government pay checks buying jerseys and shoes.

A week later that store’s deposits were back down to a couple hundred a day, waiting for next months run of cash.

Nike feeds on the same people that they claim to be helping. They built their business marketing to the people least able to afford their product. Hypocrites!

Personally, I have high arches. I haven’t bought a Nike shoe in decades because they don’t support my feet. Or if they do, there are much cheaper alternatives that work just as well.

I am not their customer. Most people here probably are not their customer. I met a few of their customers as I cashed their checks each month just a few days before Footlocker’s sales would skyrocket.

This move by Nike shouldn’t surprise anyone. It is another move to target their customer, which probably isn’t us.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Bearcat89 wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>targaman wrote:</div>
    Trump=turd sandwich

We had no good choices.

I know these higher taxes, tanking 401K and high unemployment numbers are killing me.

eyeguy507
    SE MN

For the old “white” New Balance guys.

Attachments:
    1. 20180906_115723.jpg

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

rotflol rotflol rotflol

Charlie Vaughan
    On the river

This is always a funny and interesting kind of place to read out loud around friends and sometimes in social studies class. Most people have FB/ Insta comment section to offer… I’ve got this. Kyhl, your story is pretty interesting.

Dan
    Southeast MN

This is always a funny and interesting kind of place to read out loud around friends and sometimes in social studies class. Most people have FB/ Insta comment section to offer… I’ve got this.[/quote

And if someone started up a thread about Facebook tomorrow many of these same people would be bashing FB and the drama and neediness that comes along with it.

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 150 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.