Thiefs

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Get rid of that love seat and there would be pleanty of room.

Just checked with Deano…only on Strike Lite left!

I wish I would have taken a video when I fired up the Strike Lite in the garage the other night. The FW knows that augers are loud and smokey…in a closed garage.

I could actually hear her say “Wow!” because it was so quiet. It takes a lot to impress the FW.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Last night a buddy’s truck was broken into. Wiped him out. We were up north so he had several guns and other items in the truck. I swear if I ever catch someone doing this I’ll be the one standing front of a judge. Man it makes me mad. Nice way to ruin one of the most exciting weekends of the year.

jeff_heeg
    Marshfield WI.

I know it sucks and can wreck a good weekend and or lifetime investment, but sometimes we bring this upon ourselves by leaving things exposed in our vehicles. I know this is not the case always but it is for the majority and sometimes for strutting our stuff or bragging rights that tend to back fire at times.

Sorry to hear the news

Cheers

kooty
    Keymaster

I understand what you are saying, but the fact is, there are only a few lower life forms than thieves. For the record, the guns were cased, laying on the floor of the back seat.

big_g
    Isle, MN

It is NEVER the victims fault…. PERIOD ! There is no way you cannot put 100 % blame on the scumbag… Technically, you shouldn’t even have to lock your truck, honest people would never know if you did or not… the scumbags are 100 % at fault. I hope the douchebag has a gun cleaning accident with the stolen stuff

neusch303

I assume you reported it to the police. Especially with guns involved. Get them the serial numbers. Hopefully these idiots try to sell them.

neusch303

I assume you reported it to the police. Especially with guns involved. Get them the serial numbers. Hopefully these idiots try to sell them.

Where were you? I live in Hibbing and can keep an eye out on the Facebook outdoors sale forums.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Where up north Kooty?

kooty
    Keymaster

Just north of Mora. Yes, the theft was reported.

timmy

Quote:

It is NEVER the victims fault…. PERIOD ! There is no way you cannot put 100 % blame on the scumbag… Technically, you shouldn’t even have to lock your truck, honest people would never know if you did or not… the scumbags are 100 % at fault. I hope the douchebag has a gun cleaning accident with the stolen stuff

X2. They are lowlife thieving scum. I hope they mess up with their stolen goods and kill themselves. Dead would be good for them. F’n scumbag maggots.

T

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

This is something I dread the thought of and I’m not sure they have to see anything inside to decide you’re the next hit. They could be weighing the odds and just hitting “suspect” vehicles. I try to keep as little as possible in my vehicles anymore……

todders
    Shoreview, MN

It was my brother that was robbed. The good news is when he went to the police department for a police report for insurance they had arrested 3 young punks that admitted to robberies in the area. Time will tell. The most depressing thing for me is that I lost the one place I felt safe enough to not lock everything every minute. No more trust anywhere for me.

Bob Janicek
    Cottage Grove, MN

My truck was broken into last week in my driveway in Cottage Grove, I got home late from work and must have left it open. Gone are various electronics, a compressor, bunch of Nissan tie downs that will probably wind up in the trash as they are Nissan only. Pisses one off to no end. Glad to hear that they got the bstartds maybe.

And insurance? Yeah, but $1500 worth the crap is a break even after the deductible plus the rate hike for 5 years.

kooty
    Keymaster

Sorry to hear this.

Bob Janicek
    Cottage Grove, MN

Good news is no firearms were taken, I’d be fit to be tied if that was the case Kooty!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.