BLESS – Brandon Lanie Ethical Sportsman Society

• bearhunter01
    Rosemount/Isle, MN

YAY!!! CONGRATS!!!

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Congrats on your new fishing partner Nick!!!

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Great news Nick
    Congratulations on your new bass fishing partner.

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Quote:

Great news Nick
    Congratulations on your new bass fishing partner.

Yeah even if he was a bass fisherman I’d still love him

Can’t wait for family days on the water.

Thanks to all for the congratulations

P.S. Smallmouth bass fishing is ok

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

We all know Dad’s do most of the work But 8 pounds 6 ounces and 20.5 inches is a healthy one! Keeper in any fishermans’ mind.

God Bless and best wishes

jack1

Congrats!!!

n8r

Congrats Nick!! Life is great with kids! Give me a call sometime to go fishing again, mnstrider, xcelor8or. lol

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Congratulations Nick to you and your wife! I hope you take time to enjoy your little miracle.

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Nick,
    Congrats to you and the family…
    Jack.

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Thanks!

I’m just waiting on an order or printer ink, I ordered the othre day, before I can put him in his IDA onesie

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Hello everyone! I’m posting this for a good friend of mine.

Dear Friends,

My name is Greg Welch and as most of you know I volunteer for a non-profit organization. Brandon Lanie Ethical Sportsmen Society. On November 18, 2006 Brandon died tragically at the tender age of 14 when he was mistaken for a deer. The BLESS organization was then established to help build a better outdoors through education and awareness. Recently the BLESS Foundation in partnership with the National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF) and the Friends of the NRA are proud to provide assistance to Certified Firearm Safety Instructors participating in the New All Day Range and Field Day option through the MN DNR. Instructors that qualify for the new program are able to obtain a package of instructor supplies valued at $1,300 through the BLESS website, brandonlanie.org

BLESS is proud to announce this new program and would like to thank all of you who have supported BLESS in the past and hope you will continue to support our mission well into the future. This new program will allow B.L.E.S.S .to live up to its original mission of “Help to Build a Better Outdoors Through Education and Awareness”.

BLESS will be hosting our 4th Annual Fundraising Banquet on April 16, 2011 at the St. Francis Xavier Education Center in Buffalo, MN. As our planning progress continues we will be posting more details on our website. As for the reason for me contacting you, is to invite you to our banquet and to ask for your help this year by giving a tax-deductible donation to BLESS. For those of you who are not familiar with our organization, BLESS is a non-profit 501(c) 3 corporation registered with the State of Minnesota.

I thank you for your time and consideration. We look forward to whatever support you can provide. The donated items may be used for the silent auction, live auction, and raffle or in a door prize. Please contact me to arrange a pick-up.

If you require additional information about BLESS, please contact me and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have. You may also visit http://www.brandonlanie.org online or contact us directly by phone at: 612-805-0263. You can also donate online. If you are sending your donation in the form of a check, please make it payable to BLESS.

Thank you for your consideration. BLESS couldn’t do it without the generosity of donors like yourself.

Sincerely,

Greg & Kay Welch
    Brandon Lanie Ethical Sportsmen Society
    206 Division Street
    Buffalo, MN 55313
    http://www.brandonlanie.org
    Greg Welch
    612-805-0263

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Looks like a great cause Kooty!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.