Feel like I’m back home tonight.

• kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I’m not sure I can remember the wind blowing any harder since I moved to Mn in 2000. Certainly not without a thunderstorm rolling through. Hope the siding doesn’t blow off the house tonight.

deertracker

So far I’ve lost 2 shingles, 2 sceens off the house and a window on my shop.
    DT

qdm4life
    Albertville, MN

My sliding door is bow in heavy! When’s it gonna lay down I hear wensday late thru saturday pretty broad!

walleyefisher87
    Central MN/SJU

going to ripley this weekend so im hoping the wind will die on friday around 11 pm…..

lick

It’s pretty wicked here. Then to top it off we lost power about 8 PM last night until 3 AM And were without power on and off yesterday about 10 times

lick

That’s UGLY !!

hooknfinger
    Rochester, Minnesota

I hope the local shop has 18 oz jigs, cuz i know i dont own a jig that would hit bottom in that chop, almost makes me sick just watching it

kooty
    Keymaster

One good thing about this wind, most of the political BS is gone.

My neighbors house took a beating. He is missing a ton of siding this morning. I had someone’s yard furniture in my driveway. I didn’t have time to inspect my house, so I’m hoping everything is still in tact when I get home tonight. A few big trees down, but also a ton of branches.

lick

I see the neighbors lawn chairs a 100 yards across the field from thier house

I hate to think of what my woods look like Might be a long day with a chain saw tomorrow

Bob Janicek
    Cottage Grove, MN

Quote:

Exactly Kooty! I noticed the same thing on the way to work today, there is a higher power!

wade
    Cottage Grove, MN

Kooty I know what you mean I moved down here in 2000 from ND and man, I thought I had felt and seen wind living there but this is crazy, kinda get a little birdy though knowing that 1st big push of Northern ducks and geese are getting ready…..

Suzuki — thanks for the clip, I think I got a little sea sick watching that…

kooty
    Keymaster

My wife flew to Chicago last night about 7PM. She doesn’t care for flying much anyway and I guess it was a tough ride for her.

wade
    Cottage Grove, MN

Quote:

My wife flew to Chicago last night about 7PM. She doesn’t care for flying much anyway and I guess it was a tough ride for her.

I don’t mind flying but I am glad I am not on the road for work this week…..be a little bumpy….

dennisdalan
    St Cloud, MN

Quote:

That is a good thing!

The downside of that is we will probably have to pay for the clean-up!

kooty
    Keymaster

This is a picture of my neighbors house. He’s not very happy right now.

No wonder I saw a lot of siding laying around when I left this morning.

lick

But on the bright side all my leaves are now the nieghbors

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Why do I have a sinking feeling my Covert Blind isn’t where I put it a couple of weeks ago! Find out tomorrow night I guess!

kooty
    Keymaster

My buddy just emailed me this morning. His quote, “Bet you lots of money the blind we setup at Dad’s place will be hard to find”

jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

Quote:

Why do I have a sinking feeling my Covert Blind isn’t where I put it a couple of weeks ago! Find out tomorrow night I guess!

We have lift off

lick

I wish I would have had a radar gun on the neighbors lawn chairs as they rolled across the field this AM

jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

LMAO … Our DQ sign is on the ground Glad I still had beer in my cooler outside or that baby would be gone

caincando1
    Dodge Center, MN/Alma,WI

Quote:

LMAO … Our DQ sign is on the ground Glad I still had beer in my cooler outside or that baby would be gone

I’ll have to check out the DQ sign on my way home tonight. That’s about the ONLY good reason for not drinkig all the beer in the cooler.

alanmdk

Quote:

Had mine staked in and brushed in heavy and it still managed to make it a half mile. Nothing was broke and I found the spot I’m trying in the morning for turkeys!!

CW

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.