i was thinking or has it been talked about ?????

• john_steinhauer
    p4

has idohunting ever thought about a group buy maybe this has been talked about in the past and i missed it but if not i think it would be neet to try to contact a company that makes a product/products that everyone would be interested in buying and contact them and work with them to get everyone if we get a large enough order such as tree stands,call,scent ect….. just a thought and maybe a cool thing to try whats everyone else think if its possible

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

That sounds like a good idea. Probably a popular and normally spendy item to take advantage of cost savings. My vote would be for Goretex hunting pants and/or jacket. Light weight. Probably camo for most here. That is at least one item that everyone could use. I am interested and looking forward to what other have to say about your idea.

norseman
    FAIRMONT MN

I vote Gamehide.

John Luebker

I like the ideas, I could use my another tree stand…

lick

Quote:

has idohunting ever thought about a group buy maybe this has been talked about in the past and i missed it but if not i think it would be neet to try to contact a company that makes a product/products that everyone would be interested in buying and contact them and work with them to get everyone if we get a large enough order such as tree stands,call,scent ect….. just a thought and maybe a cool thing to try whats everyone else think if its possible

Why work wants to add this but couldn’t from his phone

the purpose of the idea is to work with the company to get everyone that wants in on the group buy get the product at a discounted price. This would be the soul purpose of the group buy

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Any and all ideas are always welcome!! I’ll be sure this gets in front of the management team. We will roll it around a bit and see if anything sticks.

Thanks for the idea!

TeamBurbot

I like the jacket idea, maybe get them stithched with the i do hunting logo, i bet those would go over great on the site

Bob Janicek
    Cottage Grove, MN

I’m in for logo’d outwear, was just shopping anyways!

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

I think it’s a good idea but I also think it will be difficult to get more than a few guys to committ to a specific item (camo, cameras, stands,,etc). I think I would need to be more of a consumable type product. (aarows, broadheads, scent killer, scents, ammunition,etc.)

I would start with finding out the quanity that’s needed of any one item in order to get a discount. If the nubmer is 10 deer stands, yeah you could probly get that. But if it’s 50, obviously more dificult. I would also ask the distributor if a “product line” can be discounted. They may consider ANY or ALL Cuddyback cameras or ANY type of Gamehide camo. It’d be a lot easier to get the numbers this way.

Great post and great idea!

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Quote:

I like the ideas, I could use my another tree stand…

X2 or 3 or 4

john_steinhauer
    p4

Quote:

I think it’s a good idea but I also think it will be difficult to get more than a few guys to committ to a specific item (camo, cameras, stands,,etc). I think I would need to be more of a consumable type product. (aarows, broadheads, scent killer, scents, ammunition,etc.)

I would start with finding out the quanity that’s needed of any one item in order to get a discount. If the nubmer is 10 deer stands, yeah you could probly get that. But if it’s 50, obviously more dificult. I would also ask the distributor if a “product line” can be discounted. They may consider ANY or ALL Cuddyback cameras or ANY type of Gamehide camo. It’d be a lot easier to get the numbers this way.

Great post and great idea!

i have thought about that a bit already and im trying to work out the numbers thing on how many it would take to get a discount

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Depending on how many guys you can get, I know I can get a very good discount for Covert Hunting Blinds for IDO members. Just depends on the total number of people.

john_steinhauer
    p4

that was one thought runnin threw my mind

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.