What would this guy score?

• bradg

Does anyone have a guess at what he could score if his left is symetrical to his right? The picture makes it hard to tell what exactly his left has…..and I am not that good at estimating size…

He is not the biggest ever…but I was surprised to catch him on camera on this property.

lick

120ish pretty buck

big_g
    Isle, MN

I lightened the photo, hope you don’t mind. I would guess he might be 110″. Very nice deer With a little more mass, he’s really gonna go up

eronningen
    Rochester, MN

120’s

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

A trophy in the eyes of the successful hunter. 116

bradg

On this property we have been letting all smaller bucks walk for the most part. Last year I passed on a few small 8’s and now we are starting to see results…..If given the chance and I thought he would make 125 i would take him with my bow….I plan to let him walk with rifle…..Problem is that if the neighbors see him, it will be lights out…..I would think he would be up quite a bit next year!!!!!

bradg

Quote:

I lightened the photo, hope you don’t mind. I would guess he might be 110″. Very nice deer With a little more mass, he’s really gonna go up

He has nice form……but from the pic it looks like the left side main might be missing???? Hopefully he will survive to be bigger and better next year!!!

ChrisBressler

I’d say high teens,one or two more years and he has the potential to make the 140’s to 150’s. He looks like he would be good breeding stock for your herd.

swimingjig
    Waumandee, WI

115-120

bradg

Quote:

I’d say high teens,one or two more years and he has the potential to make the 140’s to 150’s. He looks like he would be good breeding stock for your herd.

Thats why i am hoping he can make it another year at least!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.