iDoHunting Announces Gold Member Sponsorships!

• jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

Quote:

Rob/Brad,
    I have been an avid lurker for several years. I have learned a ton of information on both IDO Fishing and IDO Hunting. There are many great people on these sites and all share a lot of information. I saw your post to become a Gold member Sponsor and would like to contribute to help this site going for a long time. Let me know how I can help out and where to send the $$$$.
    Thanks

Welcome

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Thank You Ben and welcome to the posting side of iDoHunting.com.

I sent you a PM. Scroll up to the top and look for the flashing envelope on the top right side of this page and click on it.

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Welcome Ben!

corey_waller
    hastings mn

hey we got another new guy!!!!
    WELCOME BEN!!
    see if you can make it to the Get Together this Sunday.

DANPEARSON
    Central WI

Check is in the mail…actually Mike will bring it to the GTG this Sunday for me.

Would like to come and meet everyone, but I have prior engagements with the family this weekend.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Welcome Ben Good luck in the drawing… well not too much luck

In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

Even though we announced this program a little over 24 hours ago, so far 26 Gold Memberships have been requested! This means there are 49 remaining as of this morning. They are moving fast! So if you are considering becoming a GOLD Member sponsor, please contact Brad or Rob ASAP to get in on your chance on the Bluff Buck Outfitters pre rut / rut archery hunt or muzzle loader hunt during the muzzle loader season!

Reminder that these will be available this Sunday at the GTG and if you pay for it in person there, you will receive your t-shirt and decal on the spot.

A big THANKS to all that have supported iDoHunting.com already.

ben_dvoracek
    Eden Prairie, MN

(Welcome Ben Good luck in the drawing… well not too much luck)

Thanks Big G! A 1 in 75 chance is not to shabby for $50.

Ben

blush
    Maple Grove, Minnesota

Welcome to the site Ben!

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Hi Tina! See you at the GTG!

Cerri

Been catching heck from gman for a year to get on and WOW I have been missing out i’d love to get in on this also.

lick

welcome to ido hunting cerri

we wont hold the GMAN thing against you

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Quote:

Been catching heck from gman for a year to get on and WOW I have been missing out i’d love to get in on this also.

Welcome to the site Cerri! You have a private message. Just click on the flashing envelope next to the red “Logout” (top and center of this page).

And thank you for your support!

benjisdad
    Newton, Iowa

Newby hunter here, bow hunting as a matter of fact… .. I wanted to say hello and think this is a great deal and a great opportunity. I’ve sent out an email and PM, might be too late for me to get in the drawing, but what a great deal.

I am sure that this site is everything as much as IDO Fishing. I’m an avid fisherman, and I’m really looking forward to getting into hunting..

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Quote:

Newby hunter here, bow hunting as a matter of fact… .. I wanted to say hello and think this is a great deal and a great opportunity. I’ve sent out an email and PM, might be too late for me to get in the drawing, but what a great deal.

Welcome to the site and thank you for your support! Please check your email account.

Sportland Bait

Hi Brad, Count me in for Gold Sponsor. I sent the request to your email. Just let me know. What an awesome oppportunity.

Jason Erlandson

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Jason, check your PM’s or perhaps email. I sent you a response this past weekend!

Thank You!

Sportland Bait

Thanks Rob, I see it was erased from my inbox at work. The check is on it’s way.

Jason Erlandson

mike_utley
    Zumbrota, MN

This is really a great deal and great opportunity for sure.

Good luck to all.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Thanks Guys!

In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

Just an update for those wondering if they are too late????

We just had our 41st Gold Member Sponsor sign up! So there is time and spots left, but don’t let this chance slip by and miss out on the opportunity to get drawn for the filmed and edited Archery or Muzzle Loader hunt in the famous big buck capital of the world, Buffalo County. The hunt was donated to iDoHunting.com by Butch Fox and Bluff Buck Outfitters along with the clothing donated by the folks @ Gamehide. We here @ In-Depth Outdoors in turn, are offering a chance at this one in a lifetime hunt to anyone who becomes a Gold Member Sponsor. We are doing this as a way of saying thanks to our members, who make this site the best place on the net.

See the first post in this thread for details.

We again would like to thank all that have signed up already and supported the future of this site.

wade
    Cottage Grove, MN

Got confirmed today I am in for sure! Thanks everyone from BBO Gamehide and IDO for this opportunity once again!

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Thanks guys and gals for being our Gold member sponsors!

In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

The first round of t-shirts and decals went out yesterday! Those who sent checks early, should be seeing them in a day or 2.

Again as a reminder, if you are wondering if we have received your check or money? If your name above your avatar is GOLD and you have Gold Member Sponsor under your name, we have received it.

Plenty of openings left, but don’t miss out on your chance to be a GOLD Member Sponsor and get in on the Dream Hunt!

Mark Steffes
    Farmington, MN

Sent my check today, hopefully you’ll have tomorrow.

In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

Check out the updated Trail Camera Pictures from Bluff Bucks Outfitters! Who else wants a chance to hunt these bucks?

As of today there are still plenty of GOLD MEMBER SPONSORSHIPS left.

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Got my check in the mail today!

Eric

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Thanks Eric!

As of right now we have 46 GOLD Member Sponsors.

big_g
    Isle, MN

I have been holding off, telling some people about this 1 in 75 chance, for $50…. so members already signed up and using the site can get in on it I see there is 29 chances left…. can I cut loose once deer hunting starts, telling my bud’ about this ??? I know if I had a “book” of 29 chances in my pocket, I could sell them in a weekend at $50 a pop… I do think it is right to give the members we have the 1st chance, but when can I cut loose and fill this thing out ???

In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

Check out Bluff Bucks Outfitters new hunting lodge! One lucky IDO Gold Member will be using it in the fall of 2010! What a great looking lodge!

Who else wants to be a Gold Member Sponsor? Send a PM or an email to one of our Pro Staff Directors if you are interested:

[email protected]
    [email protected]

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 119 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.