iDoHunting Announces Gold Member Sponsorships!

• blufloyd

I just want to put in a request for all black and gold plated ones.

KirtH
    Lakeville

You know how those famous actors kind of blur themselves to hide their age , with HDTV shows all the wrinkles

In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

In-Depth Outdoors and iDoHunting.com is proud to announce that Butch Fox – owner/operator of Bluff Bucks Outfitters located in Buffalo County, WI is donating a:

FREE 3 DAY ARCHERY OR MUZZLELOADER HUNT to ONE LUCKY IDOHUNTING.COM GOLD MEMBER SPONSOR!

The hunt will take place in the fall of 2010 and food/lodging is included! The hunt will also be filmed and edited by In-Depth Outdoors so the lucky hunter will have their very own DVD copy of the filmed and edited hunt!!!

Bluff Bucks Outfitters manages approximately 4500 acres of free roaming whitetail habitat in Buffalo County, WI where more B&C and P&Y are harvested per square mile than any other county in the country! You will have the opportunity to hunt with quality, experienced guides that truly understand what it takes to harvest record class bucks based upon their own personal hunts.

Check out their trophy bucks that have been harvested on their hunting properties!

Cick here for the Bluff Bucks Outfitter Trophy Room

Also, check out these 2009 velvet bucks!

Click here for Live 2009 BBO Bucks!

We are also proud to announce that GAMEHIDE is donating a FREE Drenalin Jacket and Pants in “Lost Camo” (from the Mathews Collection) to the same lucky winner!

The Drenalin Jacket and Pants are the quietest bowhunting gear you can wear. They’re constructed of HyperHide, a new age bonded fleece that’s soft, silent and windproof. The jacket features the patented Freedom Sleeve for unrestricted movement. You’ll appreciate when climbing a tree or drawing your bow. Lock down zipper tangs eliminate noise. Set-in pockets avoid the bowstring. Call loops secure all your calls. Zippered back slit accommodates safety harness, keeping noisy buckles and straps off your neck and inside your jacket. The pant features internal cargo pockets that won’t catch when climbing or stalking. Zippered legs go over boots. Snap cuffs stop drafts and adjust for shorter inseams. Waterproof seat assures comfort from a wet tree stand seat. Both the jacket and pant is lined with Scent-Lok, for the ultimate in scent control. If you’re not a Mathew’s fan, Gamehide will allow you to exchange the jacket and pants for a different set at the same value!

How do I become an iDoHunting.com Gold Member Sponsor???

Over the last few months, a few members have asked us how they could financially support our hunting site and if we would accept donations. Up to this point, we didn’t have a program in place that would support this type of member sponsorship. After some thought and planning, we are proud to announce that we are accepting

“One Year Gold Member Sponsorships.”

For a one year $50 Gold Member Sponsorship you will receive the following:

• You will be recognized on every post you make by having a “Gold Member Sponsor” title under your avatar name.

• You will receive a white short sleeve T-Shirt (L or XL) with the In-Depth Outdoors (www.idohunting.com) logo

• You will receive an In-Depth Outdoors (www.idohunting.com) decal sticker for your vehicle

• Lastly, you will also be entered into the drawing for the free 3 day fully guided hunt with Butch Fox at Bluff Bucks Outfitters, filmed and edited by In-Depth Outdoors, along with the free Gamehide Drenalin Jacket/Pants.

All the money that is collected through our Gold Member Sponsorships will go directly to help support the daily maintenance of the site. We are going to set a limit of 75 Gold Member Sponsorships on a first come first serve basis, so get yours ASAP! iDohunting Pro-Staff Directors Brad Juaire and Rob Stenger will govern the Gold Member Sponsorships and the drawing. IDO Staff are not elgible to participate. The winner of the Bluff Bucks Outfitter/Gamehide filmed hunt will be drawn in January 2010 at the iDoHunting Winter Big Buck Party. The lucky individual will be responsible for their own transportation to and from Bluff Bucks Outfitters. The winner must also purchase their own WI Deer hunting license (WI resident is $24 and non-resident is $160) which can be purchased over the counter. In-Depth Outdoors will own the rights of the captured footage and this hunt may be featured on a future In-Depth Outdoors TV show or DVD.

If you are interested in becoming an iDoHunting.com Gold Member Sponsor , please contact one of our In-Depth Outdoors Hunting Pro Staff Directors via a private message or email:

Brad Juaire – [email protected]

Rob Stenger – [email protected]

We thank you for your continued support here at In-Depth Outdoors and iDoHunting.com. We feel that we have the best hunting website in the industry! This Gold Member Sponsor program will also help us create additional functionality within the site, so that we can all continue to share our passion for hunting and the outdoors with one another.

In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

Here are some more live 2009 bucks that are on the Bluff Bucks Outfitters hunting properties right now!

In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

Here a couple of pictures of the GAMEHIDE Drenalin Jacket and Pant in Lost Camo (from the Mathews Collection).

big_g
    Isle, MN

Well… nobody has ever accused me of being the brightest bulb on the tree… but…”This is a no brainer! I get an IDO T-Shirt and Decal Sticker and a chance at a once in a lifetime hunt! I have seen chances at Hunts like this, at the various banquets, that they sell 1000+ chances that cost at or over $100. For $50, this gives me a 1 in 75 chance !!! And I also get to help support my friends here at iDohunting! Thanks IDO for a great promotion! Count me in as one of the lucky 75 !!!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

WOW… what a deal!

For $50, you get a IDO Hunting decal, IDO Hunting T-shirt, you sponsor the site and you get a chance to hunt Monster bucks in the best county in the USA!

Not to mention to have that 3 day hunt filmed and edited by the IDO Crew for yours to keep and possibly be on TV or a DVD!

I would like to thank Butch Fox from Bluff Buck Outfitters, Dan Meyer (from Skeeter Boat Center & Markqaurt Chevrolet) and Gamehide, as they along with Brad and I spent a long time putting this deal together for our members and one lucky IDO Member will have a hunt of a lifetime to remember.

EDIT: For those of you that will be attending the IDO Hunting GTG this weekend. These can be purchased at this event and receive your decal and t-shirt. If they don’t sell out by then.

In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

For those of you that will be attending the iDohunting Summer Get Together on Sunday, you’ll be able to purchase your Gold Member Sponsorship and you’ll receive your In-Depth Outdoors/iDohunting.com T-Shirt and Decal Sticker!

wade
    Cottage Grove, MN

Wow — that would be a great excuse to have to start bow hunting!

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

pm and e-mail sent

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

Its for a bow or muzzleloader hunt

jhalfen

I’ve had a chance to meet Butch this year through Dan Meyer at Skeeter Boat Center. Butch is a class act, and his facility is undergoing some significant enhancements for the 2009 season and beyond. Whoever wins this hunt is in for a treat!

wade
    Cottage Grove, MN

Quote:

Quote:

Its for a bow or muzzleloader hunt

Well either way it’s a great excuse to pick up maybe both…archery and smoke pole’s!

On a serious note I just looked at their website again and the trophy room pictures and stories they have. All I can say is amazing and what a great chance at a possible once in a lifetime hunt and trophy. I know for me the whole experience would be one that couldn’t be matched when I win…I mean if I should win…

Thanks again to BBO and Gamehide for helping with this promotion!

lick

Quote:

Well… nobody has ever accused me of being the brightest bulb on the tree… but…”This is a no brainer! I get an IDO T-Shirt and Decal Sticker and a chance at a once in a lifetime hunt! I have seen chances at Hunts like this, at the various banquets, that they sell 1000+ chances that cost at or over $100. For $50, this gives me a 1 in 75 chance !!! And I also get to help support my friends here at iDohunting! Thanks IDO for a great promotion! Count me in as one of the lucky 75 !!!

DugMer

If anyone has questions they would like to ask about BBO, just let me know. I also would like to say thanks to Brad & Rob for the hard work on putting this deal together. I can personally promise you a great time at BBO next fall. Good luck. Dan

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Thank you Butch Fox and Bluff Bucks Outfitters for your generous donation! Not everyone has the ability or the financial means to afford a hunt like this. For some people, this truly gives them a chance at a hunt of a lifetime!

I’ve been blessed and feel very fortunate that I’ve been able to hunt over in Buffalo County throughout the years. The country is absolutely beautiful over there and words can’t even describe it. However, to me it’s just not about the big buck. It’s more about the overall experience and the ritual of the hunt and the memories that you build along the way. No doubt about it – Buffalo County has a lot of monster bucks running around. But that is not the only reason why I hunt over there. The people over there are good hard working farmers and residents. They truly care about their land and their neighbors. Butch Fox is one of those individuals that I’m referencing above. He sincerely cares about his hunters, his guides, the land owners and his neighbors. He’s assured me that this 3 day hunt will happen during prime time (prerut/rut) next fall if the winner chooses archery (the muzzleloader hunt will have to coincide with the WI muzzleloader season).

Butch also mentioned that he still has a few hunts available for this upcoming fall hunting season. If you want to shoot a trophy buck, you must hunt where they are! If you are interested or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact Butch Fox directly at http://www.bluffbucks.net and tell him you saw this post on our site or feel free to send me a private message/email [email protected]

I also want to thank Gamehide for their generosity as well and for donating the Drenalin Pant and Jacket. I sincerely believe this is the best fall hunting jacket and pant on the market today. If you are interested or if you have any questions about this product or any of their other products, please feel free to reach out to me as well. And the next time you are in the market for some new hunting clothing, please consider Gamehide. They are an IDO site sponsor and help us keep our bills paid.

Even though the Gold Member Sponsorship has only been posted a couple of hours ago, 15 have been spoken for already! They are selling fast so don’t delay!

lick

well said brad

thanks alot butch and gamehide

this site rocks

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

well said brad

thanks alot butch and gamehide

this site rocks

X2

I was just emailing Steve over at GameHide today, inquiring on some stuff for my upcoming Elk Hunt next week. They sure are fast and friendly

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

wow what a deal!!!!

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

One other thought…

If you are not a registered member and you are reading this post, now is the time to sign on and be a participant! You will be eligible for the Gold Member Sponsorship! I know… some of you are thinking that you feel uncomfortable and really don’t have much to contribute. That’s not true. You are a hunter and you have a passion and a desire to learn more about hunting because you are reading this post right now. We also need to stand together and fight for our hunting rights! I’ve learned so much on this site from others just like you. However, more importantly I’ve met so many new friends that share the same passion for hunting as me. It connects us and because of that it creates a bond that can last forever.

So sign on – it’s free and start posting! Click the “Register” button up on the left hand corner of the home page now! Share your stories with us! Share your photos with us! Tell us about the ones that got away. Tell us why you hunt! You will quickly find out you are not alone.

jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

WOW, now this is a H of a deal !!!!

witte
    West Salem, WI

Just the everyday enjoyment of viewing pictures and gaining hunting knowledge is worth the $50 to me! I’d take a hunt too though.

Dave

wade
    Cottage Grove, MN

Quote:

One other thought…

If you are not a registered member and you are reading this post, now is the time to sign on and be a participant! You will be elgible for the Gold Member Sponsorship! I know… some of you are thinking that you feel uncomfortable and really don’t have much to contribute. That’s not true. You are a hunter and you have a passion and a desire to learn more about hunting because you are reading this post right now. We also need to stand together and fight for our hunting rights! I’ve learned so much on this site from others just like you. However, more importantly I’ve met so many new friends that share the same passion for hunting as me. It connects us and because of that it creates a bond that can last forever.

So sign on – it’s free and start posting! Click the “Register” button up on the left hand corner of the home page now! Share your stories with us! Share your photos with us! Tell us about the ones that got away. Tell us why you hunt! You will quickly find out you are not alone.

I will add to this as an avid hunter and outdoorsman, I might not have a lot to contriubute but the ability to ask questions and learn from others that do have more experiances in other areas it is well worth signing up!

crossin_eyes
    Lakeville, MN

I’ll second that! $50 for a year of being able to share info and hassle Suzuki is easily worth $50.
    And a 1 in 75 chance at that great hunt is a huge bonus!
    I mainly pheasant hunt with my 2 Springers, but you can bet I’ll be reading all of the great hunting posts.
    Keep up the great work Brad and Rob!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Thank You guys.

This will be our 3rd Fall as iDoHunting.com (2nd Full Fall)and we are not even 2 years old, I’m truly amazed at the growth and where the site has gone. The members are what makes this site tick and with out such passionate information sharing members this site would be nothing. I’m excited at the potential and direction we are heading. Brad and I wanted to give back something special to the members. So this Gold Membership and a chance at a hunt of a lifetime is what we came up with. We look forward to continue the growth in all areas of the site. We saw huge growth in our Turkey forum this past Spring and currently our Bear forum is through the roof right now with multiple MEMBERS offering their years of experience and advice. Our Deer forum has always been our strength and we hope to continue that as well. Hopefully this can get us going and soon be a one stop shop for all your hunting, fishing and outdoor information and questions @ In-Depth Outdoors.

If you are interested in hearing our future plans of iDoHunting.com we will be telling all and answering questions at the GTG this weekend at the Dakota Archery Range. Everyone is welcomed to attend, members, guests, lurkers, friends, family, & etc!

SLACK
    HASTINGS, MN

it’s worth the $50 to me to help keep this sight up and running because i just come here to live vicariously through other hunters. the money i save far out wieghs the $50.

hooknfinger
    Rochester, Minnesota

The amount of knowledge on this site is priceless. $50 for a t-shirt and sticker is a good deal to start, but to offer a hunt in BC is just icing on the cake. Ive put a lot more money into drawings with WAY more people in them and havent be able to get anything else out of it after the drawing is done. But the knowledge and information of the site and its members are worth way more then 50 dollars IMO.

The check is in mail

ragerunner
    Winona, MN

Sign this guy up!

That is a great deal and well worth the fun we have on this site. The check will be in the mail tonight.

ben_dvoracek
    Eden Prairie, MN

Rob/Brad,
    I have been an avid lurker for several years. I have learned a ton of information on both IDO Fishing and IDO Hunting. There are many great people on these sites and all share a lot of information. I saw your post to become a Gold member Sponsor and would like to contribute to help this site going for a long time. Let me know how I can help out and where to send the $$$$.
    Thanks

lick

welcome aboard ben

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 119 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.