A MUST SEE—DISGUSTING

• walleyebuster5
    Central MN

WOW!!! That pep talk made the hair raise up on my arms! He makes many great points. I think sometimes we take for granted what we have ready and waiting for us every day in the outdoors! I know I will be doing my part when my boys are old enough but maybe that’s not enough. There ARE many in that in-between range where like Keith said, we need to introduce them to hunting and explain the enjoyment it will provide. Good for you Keith.

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

I thought Keith was too nice to her! I would’ve like to have seen what Uncle Ted would’ve said to her!

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

I agree with you Dartman..let Ted give a reply…but you gotta respect her for HER point of view and doing something to spread her opinion….I dont agree with it at all and luckly her point of view isnt seen by most Americans..Venison roast for dinner tonight

big_g
    Isle, MN

I hope she chokes on the carrots

big G

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

The thing that really concerns me is, the # of people that feel the same way as she does is growing and growing rapidly each and every day. The number of sportsmen and women is decreasing every year. Keith is right we need to educate our Youth and Females alike and introduce them into the outdoors. Too many kids are being brought up now days with out getting exposed to hunting or fishing. The PETA gang might be a smaller group overall currently, but they are definitely the louder or the squeakier wheel. We need to make a stand now, fight, and voice our opinions loudly against each and every one of these attacks as SPORTSMEN & WOMEN. I don’t care if you fish, hunt, shoot trap, etc. We need to educate the Public, Youth, and Women to show them what WE stand for.

balexander667

WOW! He was pretty nice. I don’t think I would have been able to keep my cool. I have been hunting for 4 years and I have been fishing all my life. I wasn’t raised in the hunting life but I feel like people have to do it first and then if you don’t like it then don’t do it. If you like it or better yet, if you LOVE it, then keep doing it. I don’t believe in killing an animal just to do it, I believe in doing it to eat it. It’s fun to hunt and fish. My kids love it. I have a 7 month old also, and you better believe he’ll be hunting and fishing at an early age. Just remember PETA stands for “people eating tasty animals”. And if people don’t agree, oh well. I don’t care. It’s my right.

balexander667

I agree. People just need to look at things in a different light. I would rather go hunting and eat the meat, then having an animal die of hunger or have it hit by a car. If you harvest an animal, the others have a better chance of survival. I don’t believe in proaching or killing an animal just for fun. That’s not what hunting and fishing are about, it’s about being in the outdoors and enjoying it. People like her just need to wise up and look at from the outside. Like I said before, I have 3 boys and we all hunt and fish. It’s a family thing. And another thing, it keeps my kids out of trouble and it also gives us a chance to catch up with each other. Life is too short, enjoy it!!

tomliver
    Almost North of 8

I calmed myself from my anger after hearing the letter read by realizing that this woman must be ignorant! Edith and the rest of us would not be here if humans were not proficient hunters and MEAT eaters. Edith is it “murder” when an American Eagle hunts, catches and eats a fish? or when a lion hunts, catches and eats a zebra?

All I can say is think about this woman’s letter when you vote this fall!

Venison for dinner for me tonight!

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Quote:

All I can say is think about this woman’s letter when you vote this fall!

Right on bro.

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Rob is right. PETA needs to be taken seriously because their member base is growing.

One thing we need to undertand. PETA preys upon others who are easily persuaded. They only tell their members one side of the story. So it is up to us as hunters to tell our side of the story. The more we lash out at them and call them names, the more likely they will continue to support PETA. A lot of these members simply don’t understand our point of view and why we hunt or fish.

Each and everyone of us need to contact our local and state representatives and make our voice heard. We need to vote smart to preserve our rights to hunt and fish. And lastly, we need to do this in a calm educated manner without name calling and without violence.

Practice your answer. If or when someone confronts you about murdering innocent animals, what would you say?

toddcarnes
    Milan IL

I could not agree with you more,Iam so glad you said all that cause i suck at typing.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.