big surprise

• draggin_bottom

went to work friday nothing new fridays are extra finish jobs up and get ready for monday was about leave my boss brings a new browning cenergy 12ga and is showing it to me then says keep it thanks for putting overtime was i shocked came with all the extra goodies to . tried it out today first shot first of the year. life is good draggin bottom

dan-tessmann
    Kieler, Wis

thats awesome, my buddy just bought one and he loves it. i got a hell of a bargain on my ruger red label o/u. the luckiest man on the planet won it at pheasants forever banquet. it retailed at $1400 and he sold it to me for $600 since he already had too many guns. good for you im sure you deserved it.

dan-tessmann
    Kieler, Wis

thats awesome, my buddy just bought one and he loves it. i got a hell of a bargain on my ruger red label o/u. the luckiest man on the planet won it at pheasants forever banquet. it retailed at $1400 and he sold it to me for $600 since he already had too many guns. good for you im sure you deserved it.

redneck
    Rosemount

It’s always good to here when the good guys are rewarded. You must have really been busting hump to get the boss that impressed Enjoy the new gun.

redneck
    Rosemount

It’s always good to here when the good guys are rewarded. You must have really been busting hump to get the boss that impressed Enjoy the new gun.

baldwin4
    NE IA

Congrats on the new gun. Don’t hear to many stories like this. Great to hear of still some awesome bosses out there

baldwin4
    NE IA

Congrats on the new gun. Don’t hear to many stories like this. Great to hear of still some awesome bosses out there

toddcarnes
    Milan IL

Thats awesome!!!! you must be doing a great job.

toddcarnes
    Milan IL

Thats awesome!!!! you must be doing a great job.

snake_plissken
    Central, MN

It’s great to hear stories about bosses who notice and genuinely appreciate when their employees are going that “extra mile”.

Way to go and enjoy. Sounds like you deserved it!

snake_plissken
    Central, MN

It’s great to hear stories about bosses who notice and genuinely appreciate when their employees are going that “extra mile”.

Way to go and enjoy. Sounds like you deserved it!

life1978
    Eau Claire , WI

SSWWEEEETTT!!!!

life1978
    Eau Claire , WI

SSWWEEEETTT!!!!

big_g
    Isle, MN

You must have a good relationship with your boss, he gave you a gun !!! AWESOME !!!

big g

big_g
    Isle, MN

You must have a good relationship with your boss, he gave you a gun !!! AWESOME !!!

big g

whiskeyandwater
    ????

I think I need a new boss! congrats hopefully now you can lay off the OT a bit and have time to use it.

whiskeyandwater
    ????

I think I need a new boss! congrats hopefully now you can lay off the OT a bit and have time to use it.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.