• deerwoody
    Deerwood,MN.

Sweet pic, where did it come from?

deerwoody
    Deerwood,MN.

Sweet pic, where did it come from?

spd800
    NW Metro

I saw this one a few months ago and was told it was fake. I was on snopes today looking for something else and I found this picture which as it turns out is real and was taken some place in Europe.

spd800
    NW Metro

I saw this one a few months ago and was told it was fake. I was on snopes today looking for something else and I found this picture which as it turns out is real and was taken some place in Europe.

Slam

Wildlife officer was investigating the dead animal when the photo was taken according to my e-mail attached to the photo.This e-mail was sent/forwarded to about 25 game wardens prior to me getting it

Slam

Wildlife officer was investigating the dead animal when the photo was taken according to my e-mail attached to the photo.This e-mail was sent/forwarded to about 25 game wardens prior to me getting it

shew
    East Bethel, Minnesota

let me know if this doesnt work. I will try to get it right. [image]

shew
    East Bethel, Minnesota

let me know if this doesnt work. I will try to get it right. [image]

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

That is pretty cool if it is real I have seen only the thrird pic in an email, thanks for posting

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

That is pretty cool if it is real I have seen only the thrird pic in an email, thanks for posting

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.