Digital scounting camera opinions? Please help!

• crankin3737

http://www.chasingame.com/
    This website has some great resources for people that are looking for trail cameras. They also have a lot of user questions that are very helpful. Right now I am serving in Iraq, but always doing my homework to get ready to do some rippin when I get home on leave in a couple of weeks.
    Chip

big_g
    Isle, MN

Hey Chip, thanks for the site… and thanks for all that you do

big g

big_g
    Isle, MN

Hey Chip, thanks for the site… and thanks for all that you do

big g

harlandd

I know it was the majority rule that stealth cams are sub par and cudde is #1. How about saving $150 and getting a leaf river IR? I was on cabelas web site and they had as ! of there top picks. If its good I can by two for the price of one.
    harland

harlandd

I know it was the majority rule that stealth cams are sub par and cudde is #1. How about saving $150 and getting a leaf river IR? I was on cabelas web site and they had as ! of there top picks. If its good I can by two for the price of one.
    harland

coppertop
    Central MN

Thanks Shaft, excellent site!

coppertop
    Central MN

Thanks Shaft, excellent site!

scottsteil
    Central MN

On trails I set the Picture Interval to 59 seconds. On food plots I set it at 3 minutes this time of year and then bump it up to 5 after the season when it is really cold.

scottsteil
    Central MN

On trails I set the Picture Interval to 59 seconds. On food plots I set it at 3 minutes this time of year and then bump it up to 5 after the season when it is really cold.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.