• catmando
    wis

and another

catmando
    wis

and another

catmando
    wis

last wall muskie mount will get a rep of a 50 incher i got this summer. thanks all DK.

catmando
    wis

last wall muskie mount will get a rep of a 50 incher i got this summer. thanks all DK.

col._klink
    St Paul

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

col._klink
    St Paul

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

not married i assume or got yourself a good one lol that is my dream house soon i hope mounts everywhere and i really want a high ceiling with the ducks or a flock of geese cupped and feet down hanging over the kitchen table that is a true pad!!

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

not married i assume or got yourself a good one lol that is my dream house soon i hope mounts everywhere and i really want a high ceiling with the ducks or a flock of geese cupped and feet down hanging over the kitchen table that is a true pad!!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

I saw someone looking at this today. Here is one that is a few years old that I thought I would bring back up to the top again! Feel free to add your mounts or new ones since this post was started!

I think the Winner of the In Depth Outdoors / Bluff Bucks Outfitters Dream Hunt started this!

dennisdalan
    St Cloud, MN

I’ll help get this going again.

Let’s start with the office at work. Sorry about the picture quality , taken with my phone.

dennisdalan
    St Cloud, MN

Here are a few from the basement. The turkey on the wall is a bearded hen. Wasnt smart enough to take a picture showing off the beard.

dennisdalan
    St Cloud, MN

And here is the main floor. That’s it for me, hope you enjoy.

johnsy
    Mantorville, Mn

WOW awesome mounts

lick

The wall

johnsy
    Mantorville, Mn

The ol mans mount he just got back

dennisdalan
    St Cloud, MN

No that’s a piece of work! Looks great!

neusch303

Here are some pics of my mounts. The moose is finally done. I’m really looking forward to seeing him on the wall. I took him in the Canadian Rockies in Northern B.C.

Mounts from New Zealand hunt.

A couple fish mounts (replicas)

A MN Diver

When I was at my taxidermist picking up my Tahr mount. The taxidermist had and Gemsbok which I’ve always wanted to harvest along with a Giraffe as well as a Hyena and a Leopard. The fiance told me she wanted me to go harvest a Giraffe for our game room. I’m definitely going to take advantage of that. It was really cool.

shednut
    22 feet up

Great looking trophies by all! Johnsy that pedistal mount is beautiful. Here are my mounts. The smallmouth was 21 3/4″ out of the black river near Lake arbutas. I caught him when I was 12 or 13. Had to fight him for nearly twenty minutes, I remember yelling to my dad “call the taxidermist! It’s a mounter!” The whitetails are my first buck(think I was 13) and my 09′ archery buck. Elk is from 08′ archery in New Mexico.

Viewing 21 posts - 181 through 201 (of 201 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.