show some mounts

• col._klink
    St Paul

Last one I’ll quit braggin

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

No one is bragging, I don’t think……mounts are cool. I don’t have any big wide spreads out there!!!!!!….I’m not bragging.
    I have enjoyed everyone’s pics

When I have time ….I will post my elk skull In the making

Cool post Tony

Bret

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

No one is bragging, I don’t think……mounts are cool. I don’t have any big wide spreads out there!!!!!!….I’m not bragging.
    I have enjoyed everyone’s pics

When I have time ….I will post my elk skull In the making

Cool post Tony

Bret

col._klink
    St Paul

My Uncle is a Taxidermist so I was bragging!! I am just proud of our hunting and fishing adventures and of his work!!

I love seeing other people’s mounts!! I would love to see a bunch more. If there are more folks with some pics of mounts, post em!!

col._klink
    St Paul

My Uncle is a Taxidermist so I was bragging!! I am just proud of our hunting and fishing adventures and of his work!!

I love seeing other people’s mounts!! I would love to see a bunch more. If there are more folks with some pics of mounts, post em!!

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Here is a couple of mine!

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Here is a couple of mine!

tony_p
    Waterloo, IA

Mounts are cool. Im not bragging either I just like mounts. You know whats so cool about the mounts is each animal is diffarent and unique in it’s own way. There are know 2 animals alike. Take the whitetail buck each and every rack it grows is diffarent some are simmalar to each other but yet diffarent.To were no to bucks are the same.It’s not just harvesting the animal it’s giving it the respect it deserves. By getting a mount done it can tell so many stories and last a life time that will be passed down for generations.Hunting and fishing is truley a passion of mine and something that I want to share with family and friends now and long after im gone.

tony_p
    Waterloo, IA

Mounts are cool. Im not bragging either I just like mounts. You know whats so cool about the mounts is each animal is diffarent and unique in it’s own way. There are know 2 animals alike. Take the whitetail buck each and every rack it grows is diffarent some are simmalar to each other but yet diffarent.To were no to bucks are the same.It’s not just harvesting the animal it’s giving it the respect it deserves. By getting a mount done it can tell so many stories and last a life time that will be passed down for generations.Hunting and fishing is truley a passion of mine and something that I want to share with family and friends now and long after im gone.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Thanks Guys . Steve, I think I will pass on the storage though.

Some cool mounts on here Peeps. I love looking at mounts also. How about some stories to go along with them? Sometimes the stories can be just as good.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Thanks Guys . Steve, I think I will pass on the storage though.

Some cool mounts on here Peeps. I love looking at mounts also. How about some stories to go along with them? Sometimes the stories can be just as good.

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Now that I have a little time, I figured I would jump in here and show a few of my “trophies”

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Now that I have a little time, I figured I would jump in here and show a few of my “trophies”

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

2004 gun buck

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

2004 gun buck

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

My first duck taken in 2004

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

My first duck taken in 2004

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

My first buck taken in 2002 with a shotgun at 15 yards.

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

My first buck taken in 2002 with a shotgun at 15 yards.

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

And until I get my wood duck back, here is my last mount

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

And until I get my wood duck back, here is my last mount

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Nice mounts Mike…

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Nice mounts Mike…

col._klink
    St Paul

Sweet mounts Wats!

prieser
    Byron, MN

Quote:

Might be time for the duster.

prieser
    Byron, MN

Quote:

Might be time for the duster.

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

My digital cam shows way to much detail Sorry about that. I actually didn’t even notice it until after I posted the pics. Sorry if I offended anybody due to the cobwebs

Viewing 30 posts - 91 through 120 (of 201 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.