Benelli Super Black Eagle II

• nick_harrison
    Garrison, IA

I have been looking at these Benelli’s for a long time and I think I am going to buy one. I’m in need of a little help. At the Scheels close to where I live they are 1199 and I was wondering If anybody knew any place that had them for less??? I live near Waterloo Iowa. Also if anybody has one I would like your input on these guns. Do they perform as well as others claim???

rvrhntr
    Holmen WI / New Berlin WI / Pelican Lake WI

I have one of the first ones to come out . It has never let me down. And it eats anything you put in it . The price has not changed since they came out I average over 200+ birds a year out of my boat and I have seen alot of guns fail but my SBE has neverlet me down A friend picked up a new one before last season and I had a chance to use it and loved it the recoil thing they have now is awsome If you have the money its the only way to go!

rvrhntr
    Holmen WI / New Berlin WI / Pelican Lake WI

I have one of the first ones to come out . It has never let me down. And it eats anything you put in it . The price has not changed since they came out I average over 200+ birds a year out of my boat and I have seen alot of guns fail but my SBE has neverlet me down A friend picked up a new one before last season and I had a chance to use it and loved it the recoil thing they have now is awsome If you have the money its the only way to go!

Steelers

Nick, That’s the same price I paid for mine 5 years ago. I also got mine at Scheels (Mankato MN). The neat thing about Scheels is they will hold the gun and let you make payments on it until it’s paid off. I have never had a shell jam. I think its the best shotgun ever made. Well worth the money. I can’t say enough good things about my Super Black Eagle.

Steelers

Nick, That’s the same price I paid for mine 5 years ago. I also got mine at Scheels (Mankato MN). The neat thing about Scheels is they will hold the gun and let you make payments on it until it’s paid off. I have never had a shell jam. I think its the best shotgun ever made. Well worth the money. I can’t say enough good things about my Super Black Eagle.

Craig Matter
    Hager City,Wi

My buddies and I all shoot them, they all love them. I have one buddy that bought a new one last year and he did have some problems. It would shoot the shell, eject the empty, it then put a new shell in, and somehow the hammer wouldn’t cock so he would have to pull the action back again to cock the hammer. That happened about ten times during the year. We sent it back after the season and we just received it back. They had it about a month. They said they had to adjust some ejector plate. I live out in the country so I picked it up for him and went and shot a box of shells as fast as I could pull the trigger and it never failed. We’ll see this summer when we start shooting sporting clays to get ready for the season. I don’t think he’ll feel comfortable until he can get about ten boxes of shell through it without an issue. Other than that the guys that have them usually love them. Whatsa

Craig Matter
    Hager City,Wi

My buddies and I all shoot them, they all love them. I have one buddy that bought a new one last year and he did have some problems. It would shoot the shell, eject the empty, it then put a new shell in, and somehow the hammer wouldn’t cock so he would have to pull the action back again to cock the hammer. That happened about ten times during the year. We sent it back after the season and we just received it back. They had it about a month. They said they had to adjust some ejector plate. I live out in the country so I picked it up for him and went and shot a box of shells as fast as I could pull the trigger and it never failed. We’ll see this summer when we start shooting sporting clays to get ready for the season. I don’t think he’ll feel comfortable until he can get about ten boxes of shell through it without an issue. Other than that the guys that have them usually love them. Whatsa

mwchiefs
    Red Wing, MN

Nick, I just purchased a new one on Saturday for $1140, the Max-4 color. I had heard a few rumors about cycling issues before I bought it, so I asked about it, and was told that there was a bad batch of springs that went out, but the issue has been resolved.

Mark

mwchiefs
    Red Wing, MN

Nick, I just purchased a new one on Saturday for $1140, the Max-4 color. I had heard a few rumors about cycling issues before I bought it, so I asked about it, and was told that there was a bad batch of springs that went out, but the issue has been resolved.

Mark

HYBES
    SE MN

My buddy has had numerous problems with his and has had it sent in twice! And it still acts up?? I like the 1187’s better myself.Benelli’s are over priced in my book.

HYBES
    SE MN

My buddy has had numerous problems with his and has had it sent in twice! And it still acts up?? I like the 1187’s better myself.Benelli’s are over priced in my book.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.