Choke Tubes?

• Andy68
    Rochester

Since the hunting seasons are pretty much over i have decided to buy some extended choke tubes so i can have easy practice in the off season. I shoot a Benli Nova 12 ga. and i dont know which tubes to get. so if any one has any knoledge on this topic it would be really apperciated.

ARCH
    southern minnesota

In my opinion the only choke tube to buy is the

pattern master. Me and my bro in-law both have Benelli SBE2’s with the pattern master and between us and his cousin we killed 145 geese with them this year. It’s the only choke that will ever be on any of my guns.

ARCH
    southern minnesota

In my opinion the only choke tube to buy is the

pattern master. Me and my bro in-law both have Benelli SBE2’s with the pattern master and between us and his cousin we killed 145 geese with them this year. It’s the only choke that will ever be on any of my guns.

drakesdemise
    Residing in St. Paul, MN doing weekly travel throughout the five state Upper Midwest

for my 10 ga. I have a pattern master and love it!
    For my 12 ga. though, I have 5 different Briley tubes. When I purchased my O/U from a friend/gun dealer, he mentioned that he had the same gun. He offered me his “after market” choke tubes and suggested that I give them a try. No obligation, I figured what the heck.
    If you have an opportunity to shoot somebody elses tubes, this is how you should make your decision!
    I love my O/U and am very satisfied with all of the Browning products that I own. But, BUT, I was disgusted at the performance of my factory choke tubes.
    Enough said, you need to sell yourself on the product
    cheers

drakesdemise
    Residing in St. Paul, MN doing weekly travel throughout the five state Upper Midwest

for my 10 ga. I have a pattern master and love it!
    For my 12 ga. though, I have 5 different Briley tubes. When I purchased my O/U from a friend/gun dealer, he mentioned that he had the same gun. He offered me his “after market” choke tubes and suggested that I give them a try. No obligation, I figured what the heck.
    If you have an opportunity to shoot somebody elses tubes, this is how you should make your decision!
    I love my O/U and am very satisfied with all of the Browning products that I own. But, BUT, I was disgusted at the performance of my factory choke tubes.
    Enough said, you need to sell yourself on the product
    cheers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.