Humminbird chirp helix ducers/cases

• Boomer1

Anyone know where these might be in stock. Seems impossible to find. Bought a h7g2 open water unit in November and ordered the case within a few days. Early December delivery (yeah right). Still waiting. Called HB HQ to get the skinny on these and response I got was they are at least 4 weeks out on ice ducers and cases from today. HB must not have known how popular these are going to be or this is a complete oversight by their management. If anyone else is waiting on these don’t get your hopes up to get in on the ice this year. Unless you’re in the waaayy nort’.

Joef421
    SW Wisconsin

I got my hands on the chirp ducer in late december at Scheels in Rochester, at the time i called a few other Scheels and they had a few on hand at each store as well. If you find one in store, Scheels will honor the online price even if its sold out online (they did for me anyway)

Peterbob
    Menasha, WI

I bought the helix 5 g2 with bag and ducer all in one in early Jan and I was told it was 1 of 6 left in the state. I looked every where because I wanted the 7. So my guess is they didn’t think they would take off like they did. Unit is awesome to say the least!

Charles

Have you called marine general up in duluth?

wormdunker

Joes Sporting goods had the shuttle bag kit 3 days ago.

SW Eyes

Yep, I’m having a lot of trouble finding a unit (looking for a 5 G2 ice package). I’m a little late to the party, I guess.

Hoping to get one before a LOW trip in early March.

Boomer1

Those are some of the places I’ve looked among many others. Hopefully all of us waiting for these will get to use them this hardwater season yet. I appreciate your replies.

wimbie

I’ve had a transducer on order for awhile also for my Helix 7SI G2N, but I’ve been using the XI 9 20 for now until I receive it.

Boomer1

Thanks wimbie:
    Thought about doing that too but didn’t want to carry an extra ducer my unit can’t get the most out of. Suppose it could be a back up..are you having good luck with your unit set up that way. I didn’t know for sure if/how the non-chirp ducer would work with the G2’s. I thought I read in one of the bird threads that you need to have the XI 15 21 but that may not be correct. I haven’t bee in touch with HB for that particular question.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.