How to find a good realtor?

• canoebasser
    St. Paul, MN

I sold my house in Sept 2020. Only things I did was paint the living room and bathroom walls, repaint the deck and clean clean clean. Staging the rooms helped too. Couldn’t believe the offers I had after the first day. In today’s market, you can definitely sell yourself because there are so many platforms to advertise nowadays.

Jesse D.

When I decided to sell my house, I initially thought a realtor was essential. However, I discovered that it wasn’t always necessary. I ended up selling my house through a company that buys houses directly. The process was incredibly smooth; I reached out to them, received a fair offer, and closed the deal quickly without the hassle of showings or negotiations.

For those who want a straightforward and quick sale, this approach can be very appealing. Avoiding realtor fees and the lengthy traditional process made it worthwhile for me. If you’re considering selling, this might be the best way to sell your house.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Does that company operate here for sure? Every reference on it was about England.

Netguy
    Minnetonka

My junk mail occasionally has postcards from businesses like this in the Twin Cities area. See quite a few ads on tv also.

rvvrrat
    The Sand Prairie

Starting point is clean and declutter. Then declutter again.

isu22andy

Whats with all the bots digging up post from 2 plus years ago ?

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Whats with all the bots digging up post from 2 plus years ago ?

Haha no idea, but now I might be guilty by association! I was just trying to continue the conversation!!! rotflol

MX1825

Needing a realtor all depends on the location and current market. I sold 3 properties from March 2020 till February 2022. Never needed a realtor. My attorney handled all transactions and cost me $3500 total.
    Jump to fall 2023 I had to sell a property in AZ (my sisters property from her estate) and I live in WI. I used a realtor AND an attorney to get the job done. It all depends on the circumstances.
    The one thing I learned dealing with Wells Fargo Banks it is a PIA!! flame

10klakes

haha I usually catch the post date and laugh when old posts get revived. got tricked this time and continued the conversation thinking I was helping hah

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.