How old do think you look

• river rat randy
    Hager City WI

When i was in my prime there wasn’t a mountain high enough to stop me if i had a Rifle in my hand. Now i would trip over a gopher mound.!
    For most of my life i looked younger than i was. How i new i was starting to look older. Cuz when i was old enough for senior discounts i would always have to tell the cashier how old i was. . Then that changed after a few years they started to ask me my age. . Now they Never Ask. . LOl . . rrr

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

When i was in my prime there wasn’t a mountain high enough to stop me if i had a Rifle in my hand. Now i would trip over a gopher mound.!
    For most of my life i looked younger than i was. How i new i was starting to look older. Cuz when i was old enough for senior discounts i would always have to tell the cashier how old i was. . Then that changed after a few years they started to ask me my age. . Now they Never Ask. . LOl . . rrr

Get away from the BK Spamwiches. waytogo

river rat randy
    Hager City WI

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Ahren Wagner wrote:</div>
    I’m 15. I think I look 15. People say I look 18

My wife says sometimes I act like I am 15.

. Well you may act like your 15 but you sure as he!! don’t look like your 18. . rrr

river rat randy
    Hager City WI

IDO » Community » Forums » Fishing Forums » General Discussion Forum » How Old Do Think You Look

HOW OLD DO THINK YOU LOOK
    Viewing 3 posts – 31 through 33 (of 33 total)‹ 1 2

FAVORITE

LOL.!!

guthook1
    Lake Nebagamon Wisconsin

“I YAM WHAT I YAM AND THAT’S ALL THAT I YAM”…
    POPEYE

moustachesteve
    Twin Cities

I think I look my age at 28. Depending on facial hair, hat, attire I can look anywhere from 20-40. I feel like I’m 50 most days. Not in great shape. I prefer to do my lifting 12-16 oz at a time.

Attachments:
    1. Grady.jpg

Keith

I got a senior discount at the liquor store last week. LOL, not even 60 yet.

B-man

I think I look my age at 28. Depending on facial hair, hat, attire I can look anywhere from 20-40. I feel like I’m 50 most days. Not in great shape. I prefer to do my lifting 12-16 oz at a time.

Steve is that your Grady? I have a 208 Adventure hard top

I’m really good at those 12-16oz curls too. Sometimes I even jump up to 24 )

moustachesteve
    Twin Cities

Steve is that your Grady?

Nah it’s my buddy’s. 26′ but I don’t know the model off hand. 2001 I think? Keeps it at the Grand Marais marina

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Reminds me of a quote attributed to talk show host Dick Cavett, when he was in his 80’s. They asked him if he felt like an old man. He replied “No, I feel like a young man that has a lot of things wrong with him”.

I look like hell but still think I’m 18 and that doesn’t work out so well rotflol

S.R.

My dad used to say “the best thing about old age is it doesn’t last long”

…on a side note Steve, you should be extremely proud of the young woman you raised!

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Some things you learn to live with I guess.[/quote]Very true, Dutchy, I mean we learned to live you! rotflol

Iowaboy1

My heart still tells me I am the same age as in the picture almost forty years ago.
    when I look in the mirror I dont see myself,only the long roads it took to get where I am at,man I am glad those roads are behind me !!

what do I look like now?? the south end of a north bound rhino.
    which reminds me,I need to diet a bit,I fell down yesterday and rocked myself to sleep trying to get back up.

Attachments:
    1. so-long-ago.jpg

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

Yonkers, thanks all. I thought this was a putter of a thread. Loved all the thoughts. Every one of them.

Steve Hix
    Dysart, Iowa

My wife says sometimes I act like I am 15.

. Well you may act like your 15 but you sure as he!! don’t look like your 18. . J
    [/quote]

Just got a haircut today. Better, but sure as he!! not near 18. closer to 81.

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.