How old do think you look

• 1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

To some that’s been here a long time you may get a chuckle or not, I hope you do.
    I look at my dreamy blue eyes and my eye brows and I see young. The rest I feel I am a inbetweener. jester

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Oh, I’m old & fat and there isn’t any mirror gonna change that. Some things you learn to live with I guess.

grizzly
    nebraska

some day’s I feel older than dirt lol

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Full head of hair, few grays in my pathetic beard. Feel pretty good.

I literally feel 10 years younger by changing my diet in the past year.

The only time I feel old is when I look at my kids.

Sharon
    SE Metro

I can’t let go of the kid in me who still likes to wear cat ears, jewelry from the 90s, black nail polish, Converse All Star shoes, and has a general unsophisticated style, and an obnoxiously loud laugh – so I feel like that keeps a youthful aura about me. mrgreen

Age is only a number, as they say.

Attachments:
    1. Jan-2020-Birthday.jpg

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Well Sharon you are just a kid yet so things will change for ya. grin Be young just as long as you can and keep that smile!! grin

Sharon
    SE Metro

After the ‘where were you on 9/11?’ post I discovered I’m actually older than more guys on here than I originally thought. I hope I keep my spunk well into old age. 😊😝

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Well Sharon you are just a kid yet so things will change for ya. grin Be young just as long as you can and keep that smile!! grin

Darned right keep that smile. Sharon. That smile is an award winner and I’ve been around long enough to know.

B-man

Full head of hair, few grays in my pathetic beard. Feel pretty good.

I literally feel 10 years younger by changing my diet in the past year.

The only time I feel old is when I look at my kids.

Life is full of compromises Biggill waytogo

I can grow a beard but the hair on top of my head keeps falling out…..I’d blame it on the kids but it started at least a decade before they were even thought of.

I’ve always felt younger than my true age, I hope it stays that way for a lonnngggg time.

We went up to Ontario last weekend and I felt like a kid again! The anticipation of a trip like that reminds me Christmas morning. The scenery was amazing, but I didn’t feel quite young enough to try and climb to the top rotflol

Sharon could have done it though )

Attachments:
    1. IMG_20200223_095912.jpg

SuperDave1959
    Harrisville, UT

I haven’t figured out why I look pretty good in a mirror but a photograph makes me want to puke.

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Depends on the day. Some days a feel pretty old but sitting in the boat on the water makes me feel 20 years younger.

catmando
    wis

62 and look like 82, but I can still use my climber just have to drop some lbs. DK.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_20170616_215153.jpg

Andrew Pansch

Well depends.. straight shave my beard and I get carded for everything. Keep my beard and I look my early 33 year old self.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

How you feel mentally is what matters.

My way of saying I look old as s%$@!

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

One of my contractors just asked me if I was retiring soon…..

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

Kid at heart-body feels like a 100 some mornings. Nice ears Sharon.

Deuces

Hat on I look younger, once the hairline is out age goes down.

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

If it weren’t for the dang grey in my beard….

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

I haven’t figured out why I look pretty good in a mirror but a photograph makes me want to puke.

X2

IceNEyes1986
    Harris, MN

Well depends.. straight shave my beard and I get carded for everything. Keep my beard and I look my early 33 year old self.

X2!! Mentally though, my FW will tell you I’m 21 chased

Sharon
    SE Metro

^^ This is acutally a common thought, for which there is a helpful explanation. When you look in a mirror, that’s your reflection. So everything is flip-flopped. But in a photograph (not including “selfies”) the image is not a reflection, but your actual appearance as other people see you. Most people are simply used to seeing their reflection. And since our bodies and faces aren’t perfectly symmetrical, we look different to ourselves in regular photos vs. a mirrored image.

It’s more noticeable to people with facial piercings. In regular photos my nose ring is on the right, but in my reflection to myself it’s on the left. Or wait, I might have that backwards. Where’s my coffee?

poomunk
    Galesville, Wisconsin

When I was in my 20’s I was told on multiple occasions that I looked older than I was so I’d say my age has now caught up to my looks since 40 is just around the corner now. The widows peak and daily expansion of gray hairs on my chin are a bit of a give away now. My wife however seems to be aging better, went out a few weeks ago and she was still getting carded, not so much for me. . . she is all of 19 days younger than me.

grizzly
    nebraska

Depends on the day. Some days a feel pretty old but sitting in the boat on the water makes me feel 20 years younger.

X 2 and I really need in the boat

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

Reminds me of a quote attributed to talk show host Dick Cavett, when he was in his 80’s. They asked him if he felt like an old man. He replied “No, I feel like a young man that has a lot of things wrong with him”.

I look like hell but still think I’m 18 and that doesn’t work out so well rotflol

S.R.

Ahren Wagner
    Northern ND-MN

I’m 15. I think I look 15. People say I look 18

Steve Hix
    Dysart, Iowa

My wife says sometimes I act like I am 15.

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

I find the timing of IDO (non-fishing post) are mostly on par with what has happen to me that week. LOL I have a coworker that is 26 and she looks like she is in her upper 40. It has to do with the way she cuts her hair and the style of glasses and clothes she wears. She was just complaining about how she was out with her 60 year old dad and twice in one day people thought there were a cute couple.

Myself, I don’t think I look like I am almost 40 but my liver thinks I am 80. I do know for a fact I don’t act my age. I look younger when I shave off my beard. I have only done that twice in 12 years. Both times were for Halloween and my wife didn’t stop laughing at me until I grew it back.

Huntindave
    Shell Rock Iowa

It’s more noticeable to people with facial piercings. In regular photos my nose ring is on the right, but in my reflection to myself it’s on the left. Or wait, I might have that backwards. Where’s my coffee?

Nose ring?, well that seals it, you are definitely younger than I am. wave Although I do still have a couple clip-on earrings I’d wear at the Buckskinners rendezvous.

Huntindave
    Shell Rock Iowa

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Ahren Wagner wrote:</div>

My wife says sometimes I act like I am 15.

My grandkids sometimes say that. My wife gave up commenting many years ago, no she just shakes her head and walks away.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.