How many of you cry during Movies – Which ones.

• Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I just entirely avoid movies that I think will make me cry or tear up, but sometimes I get wrapped into one with the kids. I can’t watch anything these days with kids getting hurt or anything. Also, listening to songs like “My Little Girl” by Tim McGraw… forget it. I’m a baby.

After have a kid, I am a huge baby as well

DeRangedFishinguy
    Up Nort’

It’s funny how having kids soften people up. I’m in the same boat.

travelNFish
    Nebraska

I cried during a Jason Mitchell episode when he caught his biggest walleye and didn’t have a scale in the boat.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I’m asking for your help in two ways this morning.

1) Keep all topics >>and replies<< Hunting/Fishing/Sports related. Please feel free to use FaceBook, Twitter or the hundreds of other platforms to bring up other topics

BK

Sharon
    SE Metro

I’m asking for your help in two ways this morning.

1) Keep all topics >>and replies<< Hunting/Fishing/Sports related. Please feel free to use FaceBook, Twitter or the hundreds of other platforms to bring up other topics

BK

I think the scope of BK’s post was that we don’t need to be posting about politics/religion/covid. I think talking about movies and songs and other general topics is still okay. Unless I’m mistaken! In which case I’ll refrain from posting, seeing as my frequent baking posts have little to do with hunting or fishing. roll

Dan Buchmann

Most recent one was the movie Greater (think its on Amazon or Netflix, can’t remember). Very good movie, would recommend it, it’s like Rudy but I believe much better.

Paul D
    Roseville

A League of Their Own, Tom Hanks, Geena Davis. The end when they open the hall of fame. “Stillwell angel, where’s your mom? Mom Passed a few years ago, thought I owed it to her to be here, she said it was the best time in her life”. If it was easy, everybody would do it”, Mule, Nag.

War was going on, so many struggles for folks. Baseball was my sport, so maybe that’s why.

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.