House of Dragons

• 3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

This is just a shout out to all you Game of Thrones fans out there. What a great series. But I just finished watching season two of House of dragons and I want to tell you this is eight hours of pure boredom, of a show that goes nowhere, That builds up to a climax that won’t even be in production until late 2025. This guy is one person who won’t be watching that, this show really sucks air. Nothing happens.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Spoiler alert! rotflol We are halfway thru season 2, and was hoping for a strong finish because I’ve felt the same as you up until now.

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

This is just a shout out to all you Game of Thrones fans out there. What a great series. But I just finished watching season two of House of dragons and I want to tell you this is eight hours of pure boredom, of a show that goes nowhere, That builds up to a climax that won’t even be in production until late 2025. This guy is one person who won’t be watching that, this show really sucks air. Nothing happens.

Well, compared to season 1, this season was captivating

maddogg

I’m still waiting for the final book of the series A Song of Ice and Fire.
    28 years to finish a book series must be some kind of record.

JoeMX1825
    MN

The anti-climactic ending was due to the Hollywood writers strike a few years ago, it forced HBO to cut season 2 from 10 to 8 episodes… you can easily figure out how the season should have ended if they had 2 more episodes….

Season 3 will be epic and will start off with a huge battle early on…

Deuces

28 years to finish a book series must be some kind of record.

Attachments:
    1. 91sn5q.gif

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

As a Big GOT fan. I was looking forward to the House of Dragons. I watch 3-4 of season 1 and just didn’t like it. Glad I dropped watching it. Seems like it never got better

JoeMX1825
    MN

As a Big GOT fan. I was looking forward to the House of Dragons. I watch 3-4 of season 1 and just didn’t like it. Glad I dropped watching it. Seems like it never got better

you’re truly missing out on some great TV… Season 2 has some of the best moments of the GOT Universe sofar, lots of character & world building going on still…

3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

Well, if we can point to figure back to the Covid thing that was almost 4 years ago you’re gonna be real disappointed to know that they’re saying production on the next series isn’t even going to start till mid to late 2025. I think they should’ve finished that battle scene, the show just stops.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.