Helix 7 battery

• BLW500

I need a new battery for my Helix 7 and was wondering which battery you guys/gals like the best? It needs to fit in the Humminbird ice bag.

Bass Thumb
    Royalton, MN

Get the 12ah amped outdoors lithium.

Agreed. Previously known as Energized Outdoors. No issue with mine. Great purchase. Don’t forget the charger. They don’t work with the Battery Tender unfortunately.

Ice Cap

I got the Amped Outdoors 12ah battery. Haven’t been able to use it yet to see how long it will run my Helix 7 but I can testify to how light it is. It fits in the Helix just like the 9ah battery that came with it so you won’t have any problems that way.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Love my Amped Outdoors Lithium. But either Dakota or Amped make good batteries. Definitely will want lithium for your Helix.

Ice Cap the lithiums run the Helix for about 14-16 hrs straight depending on your settings.

Ice Cap

Love my Amped Outdoors Lithium. But either Dakota or Amped make good batteries. Definitely will want lithium for your Helix.

Ice Cap the lithiums run the Helix for about 14-16 hrs straight depending on your settings.

Thanks I figured it would run at least that long. First thing I do is turn the backlight down to a lower level.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.