Heggies is Frozen Pizza Champ

• gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

We normal folks like our cheese on the top not the sauce.

Only in an upside down world would anyone put the sauce on top of the cheese. BARF

SuperDave1959
    Harrisville, UT

I have never had a home pizza turn out well either.

Most people assume you can make crust with good old AP flour, not enough gluten. Bread or cake flour will improve the chew factor of the crust dramatically.

JEREMY
    BP

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>JEREMY wrote:</div>
    We normal folks like our cheese on the top not the sauce.

Only in an upside down world would anyone put the sauce on top of the cheese. BARF

Aint that what the chicagoians do

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

ive had and enjoyed deep dish from Chicago. I like New York pizza much better

Brad Dimond

I am a Chicago style fan. Loved Carmen’s before they closed. We enjoyed Edwardo’s when there was one in Bloomington, too bad they closed. We still hit the Edwardo’s in Oak Park when visiting family in Chicago.

tim hurley

Have not found a frozen pizza i did’nt like-only thing I want to eat after any fishing.

Timmy

If I had to choose between going to Chicago, or having proper pizza…..

As much as I love pizza, you can have Chicago!

ClownColor
    Inactive
    The Back 40

Nothing beats a cut-in-squares MN pizza.

SuperDave1959
    Harrisville, UT

Do you have take & bake there?

Jeff Gilberg

I’ll second the Kettle river, a little more expensive but its well worth it to me.

Bob Madison

we are lucky in my area to have pizza pizza!!
    yea little Caesars.. and it does freeze well 5 bucks for the classic.
    I bring it back to life in a skillet with a cover on top..
    low and slow for the re bake..

then my favorite is caseys pizza..at caseys general store (gas station). online order app now for the deals.
    they are in some chicago burbs now… and they are here in Iowa..
    13.99 for the special of the month.. this month it is the big everything pizza..
    last month was taco.
    and it does freeze well!!
    buy 10 and get 1 free in the app. that gets it down to 12.60 each if you are doing the monthly specials…

I was a jacks Canadian bacon, or peperoni.. and was just that for 25 years..
    but now little Caesars is here… yea worth the extra 3 bucks for a hot and ready!! and a couple of bucks more they have a thin too!!

Caseys are now here in MN. Not a fan. I would take a Heggie’s frozen any day.

big_g
    Isle, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>big_g wrote:</div>
    Pizza Corner puts heggies to shame

My in-laws are from ND. My wife even worked at Pizza Corner in high school. Pizza Corner is a religion to them.

I think Pizza Corner is above and beyond the worst frozen pizza ever. And when you thought it couldn’t get any worse, they got bought out and it somehow got even worse. It tastes like baked cardboard with some cheese sprinkled on – and it is expensive.

Literally anything else please.

Ok your opinion means so much more to me now. LOL !!!

3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

I have not had a Pizza Hut pizza for 20+ years so we ordered one tonight. One piece, looked at my wife, and we threw the whole thing in the garbage. Any frozen pizza could top that crap!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.