Happy to be here

• SaskAngler
    Buffalo Narrows, SK

Hey all,

I am a newly registered forum member and thought I should say hi. I was born and raised in Saskatchewan and now am fortunate enough to live in Northwest Saskatchewan, surrounded by water and forest. I have been fishing since I could hold a rod, and it is my passion. Of my 25 years of fishing experience, about 10 of those have been spent working in the fishing industry, including spending my summers guiding in the Northwest Territories and Saskatchewan. I know this forum mostly covers areas south east of me, but I’ve been looking for an active fishing forum to share stories, tips and advice and this looks like a great place, I’m happy to be here!

Joel Ballweg
    Sauk City, Wisconsin

Hey Chris!
    Welcome to IDO.

deertracker

Welcome aboard. We also like to see pictures of big bucks if you deer hunt.
    DT

SaskAngler
    Buffalo Narrows, SK

Thanks!

I do a bit of hunting, I live at pretty much the northern end of the whitetail deer’s range in Saskatchewan, so most people focus on moose, but there are still some nice bucks around. Unfortunately, wolves overran the areas I usually hunt this year, so I didn’t get a moose. But, I’m hoping the rut has the deer moving this weekend!

big_g
    Isle, MN

Welcome aboard Chris !! Looking forward to reports and stories from NW Sask !!!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I know this forum mostly covers areas south east of me, but I’ve been looking for an active fishing forum to share stories, tips and advice and this looks like a great place, I’m happy to be here!

We’re glad you decided to pick this place to share your experiences. We’re all anglers and hunters at heart so we don’t care where you’re from. Particularly if you post some pics of gigantic ice walleye and pike your province is famous for!

Welcome!

river rat randy
    Hager City WI

Chris Welcome to a very awesome site. You will enjoy it here. …rrr

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Welcome Chris, some of us are anti ice so don’t be shy about sharing summer photo’s! Lots of guys fish Canada and who knows you might get some company up that way. grin

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Welcome to IDO! This site is the best place for outdoor sportsmen & sportswomen.

jighead-two
    Cedar Falls, Iowa

Welcome to IDO Chris! I shot my first deer in Saskatchewan back in 1965 with a $35 257 Roberts. Can I even buy a box of ammo for $35 now? Looking forward to seeing some pictures.

mbenson
    Minocqua, WI

Welcome sir!!!

Mark

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.