Getting them done

• bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

After the false spring in March the food plot season is in full swing we took most of this week off to get some of the plots done. The pics here show just how valuable a good tiller can be. These pics were taken at A fellow IDO member Brad J’s property, all plots were tilled then we broadcast soybeans and tilled again followed by planting of corn at 38″ there should be plenty of food for the deer this year

todders
    Shoreview, MN

Are you planting food plots are making a golf course? Awesome looking seed bed Bob , keep up the good work . White tails all over the Midwest should be thanking you !

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

This ground is not the best to work in either with lots of rocks. Great job Bob and I can’t wait to see how they progress.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Hopefully they can get sprayed this year!!

Great stuff Bob!

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

I love the tiller we have at the farm, it makes such a nice seed bed!! Those look great, corn and bean together, I love it! I did the same thing in one plot, except I planted corn with the JD290 at 30″ rows then put bean plates in the planter and planted beans between the corn rows. Worked great last year too.

flatlandfowler
    SC/SW MN

Looking good Bob Hope the rest of your plotting season goes well.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.