Green Bay Packers

• bigpike

It never ceases to amaze me how many people bite on the bait that Big G throws out there. He is a master sucker fisherman.

if you keep throwing crap on the wall some will stick.

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>icenutz wrote:</div>
    How bout them Packers!!!!

RR you can send payment to

Charlie Herrmann
    152 N. Harrison St.
    Mondovi, WI 54755

Bring on the Birds.

Isn’t betting illegal? My attorney says I could get in trouble if I pay it so……….

(Just kidding. I still can’t believe they did it but they did! Crosby is $$$$$$$!!!!!) Checks in the mail as they say!!! RR

We could always go double or nothing?

I will take the Pack and 4 points the opening line.

bigpike

Sorry, not on this website enough to catch onto this guys little gimmicks. They’re so funny I forgot to laugh…

sorry you had to go through it. Dont let it deter you. Other than the packer crap we recieve as fans the site is a good resource with friendly people.

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>roosterrouster wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>icenutz wrote:</div>
    How bout them Packers!!!!

RR you can send payment to

Charlie Herrmann
    152 N. Harrison St.
    Mondovi, WI 54755

Bring on the Birds.

Isn’t betting illegal? My attorney says I could get in trouble if I pay it so……….

(Just kidding. I still can’t believe they did it but they did! Crosby is $$$$$$$!!!!!) Checks in the mail as they say!!! RR

We could always go double or nothing?

I will take the Pack and 4 points the opening line.

Too late…Mailman already picked it up! Besides I am done betting against the Pack…RR

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

I do not like the Packs chances against Atlanta. They not only can score, they have a very good healthy defense.

Pack is really beat up now, hopefully they get a guy or two back on D.

big_g
    Isle, MN

try to keep up tbro16… jester rotflol

Mike S, I thought you had a life changing event and turned over a new leaf and could take a good ribbing…. guess not… back to the personal stuff for youdevil rotflol (LOB)

big_g
    Isle, MN

that DB facing toward the receiver would have intercepted any further inside the sideline ???? only if he was houdini….it was an alright pass with a phenomenal catch.

Attachments:
    1. Clipboard01.jpg

bigpike

Onto the Falcons. Keep the run going. GO PACKER ! GO!!!

Mike Stephens
    WI.

Oh I can still take a good ribbing just like I can still dish it out also. toast

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

that DB facing toward the receiver would have intercepted any further inside the sideline ???? only if he was houdini….it was an alright pass with a phenomenal catch.

Yeah, Rodgers is getting all the credit for what the reciever did. I’m sure the recievers get a little tired of that.

ski junkie
    Grantsburg, Wisc

Cook is getting lots of credit for his catch

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Prescott was the best QB on the field yesterday waytogo

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Ding, ding,ding…..and the winner is Mr. Huberty!

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Who cares. Has spring training started yet?

KwickStick
    At the intersection of Pools 6 & 7

Trolling a Hula Popper now! Got Tom to bite.

jester rotflol

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

He’s going to be the best one sitting on the couch this weekend too. Good for him moon

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

Sure he is!!! And Zeke with his “feed me” is just him asking the flight attendant for lunch on his trip to Florida for his next great performance….the ProBowl! smash

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

bow and Matty ice will sweep Leauge MVP and Super Bowl MVP bow

ski junkie
    Grantsburg, Wisc

I don’t see Matty Ice making it past the next game

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

Queenie fans just keep moving to their “next favorite team” moon

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>jeff_huberty wrote:</div>

Queenie fans just keep moving to their “next favorite team” moon

All you Packer haters really have me riled this morning. chased
    Yes I have seen the light yay
    Packers-42 Cowgirls-17 toast

coffee

Hey Buddie; I’ve painted my band wagon Green and Gold.
    for now anyways, after watching Dak Prescott out play Eryn, I am worrried that Matty Ice is going wipe the field with our injury riddled secondary,on the other hand I put alot of faith in Dom Capers

John Timm

Well next year I thing the Vikings are gonna make a run……..

skinnywater

for now anyways, after watching Dak Prescott out play Eryn, I am worrried that Matty Ice is going wipe the field with our injury riddled secondary,on the other hand I put alot of faith in Dom Capers

This here folks is your typical Step 4 of Viking Fan Anger Management

1.) “Packers have no chance in the playoffs”
    2.) Reference to the terrible 80’s teams
    3.) “Brett Favre/Aaron Rodgers really is not that good”
    4.) Snarky attempt as a “fan”
    5.) _____________________

Pete S

can we finally just end the debate once and for all between the “who would you rather have, favre or rodgers?”

It’s Rodgers and it’s not close. Favre with this defense is not even in the playoffs. Everyone remembers all the great comebacks favre had, which were exciting to watch, no doubt. But, it was usually the diva who spotted the other team 10-14 points with all of the int’s. Favre on the road in the playoffs was a 25% chance to win at best. Dome games were his living hell and he played like it. remember the 6 picks he threw in the ONE playoff game against the rams?? There are entire seasons that rodgers barely throws that many.

Now, if you asked who I’d rather spend a weekend hunting and drinking beer with the answer is favre, on the football field its rodgers 10 out of 10 times

Go Pack! It may end this weekend but it’s been a hell of a ride.

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>jeff_huberty wrote:</div>

This here folks is your typical Step 4 of Viking Fan Anger Management

1.) “Packers have no chance in the playoffs”
    2.) Reference to the terrible 80’s teams
    3.) “Brett Favre/Aaron Rodgers really is not that good”
    4.) Snarky attempt as a “fan”
    5.) _____________________

Not quite the open arms welcome to our Green Bay Family that I was expecting from a Green Bar fan, but fan-ships take a long time to evolve. The first crack in the armor is when we turn on our own fans and teammates.
    toast

1.) Iv’e gone so far as to take Coach Childress Picture down and Replace it with Coach McCartneys
    2.) Iv’e gone so far as to search the Green Bay Gazette and Craigs list for a Packers stock certificate.
    3.) Iv’e gone so far as to vacate my Purple #4 Jersey
    4.) Iv’e gone so far as to ordering a GB #12 Jersey and contemplate wearing it to church on Sunday.
    5.) For now anyways

grin

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Well…well, the Packers? Moving on and up. Could this be…? 50 years ago, hard to believe but is it possible Packers repeat the 50th anniversary of the Super Bowl? And is it still possible against the Chiefs? As of now, anything is still possible!

So the Pack still has a chance to celebrate a 50th anniversary super bowl appearance, just not against the Chiefs.
    They could also celebrate a 20 year anniversary appearance. And could it be the Patriots again?
    Could be? Wouldn’t that be fun!
    BTW, I was at that Super Bowl in New Orleans in 97!

Attachments:
    1. images-3.jpg

2. sbxxxifavre97pf-1.jpg

big_g
    Isle, MN

can we finally just end the debate once and for all between the “who would you rather have, favre or rodgers?”

It’s Rodgers and it’s not close. Favre with this defense is not even in the playoffs. Everyone remembers all the great comebacks favre had, which were exciting to watch, no doubt. But, it was usually the diva who spotted the other team 10-14 points with all of the int’s. Favre on the road in the playoffs was a 25% chance to win at best. Dome games were his living hell and he played like it. remember the 6 picks he threw in the ONE playoff game against the rams?? There are entire seasons that rodgers barely throws that many.

Now, if you asked who I’d rather spend a weekend hunting and drinking beer with the answer is favre, on the football field its rodgers 10 out of 10 times

OK, how about Starr or Rogers ??

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Pete S wrote:</div>

OK, how about Starr or Rogers ??

Rodgers is riding Farves coatails….we would have won 1-2 more bowls with Brett coffee

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

I’m a little nervous about championship weekend fast approaching. I am worried It will be my first loss as a Packes fan. Do you think Eryn will call #4 for some championship advice? crazy

Viewing 30 posts - 121 through 150 (of 192 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.