Grantsburg, Wisc

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>icenutz wrote:</div>
    How bout them Packers!!!!

RR you can send payment to

Charlie Herrmann
    152 N. Harrison St.
    Mondovi, WI 54755

Bring on the Birds.

well no doubt the Pack was the better team today.
    Cowboys sucked and killed themselves in penalties.
    Even so, the Pack was the better team.No question about it.
    It kills me to give congrats to the hated team but it is what it is.
    Good luck Packers….

Good man Bullcans

Mike Martine
    Inactive
    la crosse wis

Looks like this one might be over before the Wild starts at 6. Wonder where all those guys went that wanted McCarthy & Capers fired?

. For someone who hates the pack so bad you would rather watch hockey , you sure do watch them a lot.

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Well…well, the Packers? Moving on and up. Could this be…? 50 years ago, hard to believe but is it possible Packers repeat the 50th anniversary of the Super Bowl? And is it still possible against the Chiefs? As of now, anything is still possible!

Attachments:
    1. Super-Bowl-1967.jpg

Pete S

and people wonder why those of us in God’s Country drink???

kabefisherman11

All I have to say is…..

Attachments:
    1. ricflair.jpg

bigpike

What a great victory! Rodgers is such a great quarterback! !!!

bigpike

Btw, ballsy bet by Icenut, lovin me some Nut tonight bow

riverruns
    Inactive

All I have to say is…..

Like I have been saying for years. The only real sport left is All Star Wrestling. This football thing is only entertainment.
    Shawn

Jonesy

Ya, great win for sure, but Capers has to go

Hard to run a defense with the patchwork secondary he has. Already missing top 2 corners and lost Burnett right away.

KwickStick
    At the intersection of Pools 6 & 7

Wow! What a game!

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

GO PACK GO toast toast toast toast

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

Ya, great win for sure, but Capers has to go

Go fishing without your flasher and power auger and see how you do!!

big_g
    Isle, MN

Are you really Joe Buck ??? jester Rogers throw was terrible, credit the wide receiver… WOW. All of cheeseland will hang that great play on rogers, when all he did was throw an errant pass that his guy went and got…somehow. See I don;t even know his name, cause all you heard about was rara…. doah

troutbum
    St. Paul

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>bigpike wrote:</div>

Are you really Joe Buck ??? jester Rogers throw was terrible, credit the wide receiver… WOW. All of cheeseland will hang that great play on rogers, when all he did was throw an errant pass that his guy went and got…somehow.. doah

Errant?
    If the ball was anymore inside Jones wouldve picked it.

Watch Rodgers in the last replay…tippy toeing. Good stuff.

http://www.gramtoken.com/p/1428700545232671312

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

Are you really Joe Buck ??? jester Rogers throw was terrible, credit the wide receiver… WOW. All of cheeseland will hang that great play on rogers, when all he did was throw an errant pass that his guy went and got…somehow. See I don;t even know his name, cause all you heard about was rara…. doah

THAT’S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU SEE THROUGH PURPLE FOG!

KwickStick
    At the intersection of Pools 6 & 7

The purple chip on the shoulder just keeps getting bigger…

Go Pack!

John Timm

Rodgers interception was a bad pass. He had an open receiver and missed the throw badly. But that sideline reception was a thing of beauty! Big G must be looking through those “dodge” colored glasses?

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

How bout them Packers!!!!

RR you can send payment to

Charlie Herrmann
    152 N. Harrison St.
    Mondovi, WI 54755

Bring on the Birds.

Isn’t betting illegal? My attorney says I could get in trouble if I pay it so……….

(Just kidding. I still can’t believe they did it but they did! Crosby is $$$$$$$!!!!!) Checks in the mail as they say!!! RR

Dan
    Southeast MN

Crosby is $$$$$$$!!!

Those were absolutely clutch kicks. In a period where we’re seeing more missed extra points and FG’s in general, then you add in the pressure of win or go home, and wow it’s good to see a kicker come through. And since he got “iced” on the one kick he actually nailed 3 important kicks, although one didn’t count.

weedis
    Sauk Rapids, MN

Seems to me icing the kicker never works. I think it just gives the kicker more time to prepare for the kick. As much it sucks the Pack continues on, got to give A Rog some respect, he is one of the best.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

You’re right regarding Crosby RR. He’s come back strong after his Blair Walsh season when he looked like he needed to lay on a shrinks couch.
    Well I certainly can’t use the well thought out “Packers suck” line. They’re on fire and have a pretty good shot at winning it all.
    I sure hope the Steelers knock out New England, it’ll be much easier to root against the Pack if they’re not playing them.
    The Championship game should be a great one!

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Fun game to watch. (Not to mention they covered the 5 points. grin ) I’m officially a Cook fan. Guy has class. Catches a TD, walks over and hands the ball off to the ref. Why is that so rare today?

-J.

bigpike

Fun game to watch. (Not to mention they covered the 5 points. grin ) I’m officially a Cook fan. Guy has class. Catches a TD, walks over and hands the ball off to the ref. Why is that so rare today?

-J.

excellent point, all the packer big plays were generally hand the ball to the refs. TD’s also. I noticed it also…

big_g
    Isle, MN

wasn’t even close to being picked off, db was facing away from the throw. smirk All the credit belongs to the receiver for sure, making rara look good on that one. Also IMHO, if that is Dez Bryant, they call the top of his shoe on the white when the catch is made, therefore out of bounds. Just sayin….. devil

Mike Stephens
    WI.

G your ramblings only prove that you haven’t a clue. You might want to stick with talking about those worthless trucks you brag about. roll doah

bigpike

G, your sounding like a fool but it is rather comical if your trying to be funny.

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

It’s hard to believe he can throw on the run like that with a Horseshoe up his Arse. devil

Outdraft
    Western Wi.

I wasn’t referring to this year it’s his overall work, but then again how does one know the next defensive coordinator won’t be worse. He definitely has done a good job with backups

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Some have called it the greatest throw ever, G says it was “a terrible, errant pass” that his guy went and somehow caught. Vikings fans get better as the year goes on. Poor guy is used to watching the Ponders, Bridgewaters, and Bradfords of the league. Doesnt realize how GREAT Rodgers really is.

Sitting in your Green and Gold skivies,staring at an Eryn Rodgers Poster today?
    whistling

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

It never ceases to amaze me how many people bite on the bait that Big G throws out there. He is a master sucker fisherman.

Viewing 30 posts - 91 through 120 (of 192 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.