Green Bay Packers

• Mike Martine
    Inactive
    la crosse wis

Yah , as a packer fan I remember those years , lotta heartache . This years team is different . Garrett seems like a class act , those rookies are playing lights out , o line is great , best team in the NFC at this point . J jones still a pompous prick , I still have faith he will step in and do something stupid. The pack has issues , but a hot qb, it’s the playoffs , anything can happen . Go pack !! ????????

Mike Martine
    Inactive
    la crosse wis

Yah , as a packer fan I remember those years , lotta heartache . This years team is different . Garrett seems like a class act , those rookies are playing lights out , o line is great , best team in the NFC at this point . J jones still a pompous prick , I still have faith he will step in and do something stupid. The pack has issues , but a hot qb, it’s the playoffs , anything can happen . Go pack !! ????????

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>icenutz wrote:</div>
    Wait a minute here, I get pom poms and you get a cheesehead? Besides that I would never own a Cowgirls jersey.

Would you rather look like their silly mascot?

Jeff you have a point there, Rowdy the Cowboys mascot looks like the love child of the Big Boy Burgers Bob and Jim Carey!!

Now I would take a few of those Cheerleaders!!!

Attachments:
    1. images4.jpg

2. images2.jpg

3. 50th.jpg

4. images.jpg

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

Icenutz lets stick to the $20…If GB were to sneak out a W (or lose by 3…) I would dread putting on anything Green/Gold!

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Icenutz lets stick to the $20…If GB were to sneak out a W (or lose by 3…) I would dread putting on anything Green/Gold!

devil money has no value, when you feel your manhood on the line devil

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Again on paper I don’t see the pack winning this one. But that’s what I said about the Giants game too…

It’s just so hard to predict who’s going to show up and really play, but a couple of factors make me say Cowboys. This isn’t at Lambo. No friendly fans or field for this game. And the Cowboys matched up against the Packers really well back in October in a 30 to 16 win and that was AT Lambo.

Still, it’s one game, anything can happen. And I do enjoy it anytime “America’s Team” (gag! barf!) get’s beat.

Grouse

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

The Packers are America’s team as far as I know. It was changed in a court ruling a couple years ago.

Mike Stephens
    WI.

The Packers are America’s team as far as I know. It was changed in a court ruling a couple years ago.

Yes I remember that. And the Honorable judge Troy Dickman was presiding right? wink

bigpike

Up on Kabatogama living the dream. Go packers! !!

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>roosterrouster wrote:</div>

devil money has no value, when you feel your manhood on the line devil

Jeff,

That’s easy for you to say your not wearing the funny suit.

Look what the Packers did the last time they went all the way, they won on the road. I sometimes think they play better away because of how much they pass the ball and field conditions play into that.

I also think the Packers running game, what there is, is better than it was the last time they played. Lacy was running on a bad ankle, Montgomery was used for the first time out of the backfield, they did not have Michael who they picked up later and is a good back.

They will be missing Nelson, but have shown that they can score without him, just need to use the quick slants and short passing game to the TE more. It all depends on how GBs defense plays.

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

I think Michael is a better back than Montgomery. Dude should touch the ball 10-12 times per game…RR

TipUpFishOn

Jordy officially ruled out for this weekend’s game. Pack have other receivers for sure but that’s going to hurt a bit.

trophy19
    Maple Grove, MN

The hit on Jordy was illegal – leading with helmet. Did the guy that hit him get a fine or reprimand from the NFL?

TipUpFishOn

It’s expected Hall will be fined.

ski junkie
    Grantsburg, Wisc

I’m going with another Pack domination.

Go Pack Go !!!!!!

bigpike

Looking forward to watching A-Rod continue his incredible play. Go Packers Go! !!

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

I watched the game again and Hall tried the same type of hit on Cook later in the game. He should not only be fine but he should be suspended.

The guy was trying to take people out.

kabefisherman11

I saw the hit live and I agree is should’ve been a fine or a suspension. It sucks that jordy is out but remember 2010. 22 guys on injured reserve. 6th seed, 3 road games, underdogs in every game. Defense or offense might win games but resilience wins championships. This group has shown time and time again that they are resilient. Go pack go!

Outdraft
    Western Wi.

GO PACK !

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

I’m taking the Packers to cover the 5 points. Not a Packers fan, but I hate Dallas even more!

-J.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I’m going to watch the Wild vs Blackhawks. Be plenty of info on this site in the morning to let me know who won the football game.

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Smart move Dutch. The Dallas Dumplings showed up to play today. Not much of a game.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Looks like this one might be over before the Wild starts at 6. Wonder where all those guys went that wanted McCarthy & Capers fired?

Mike Stephens
    WI.

Looks like this one might be over before the Wild starts at 6. Wonder where all those guys went that wanted McCarthy & Capers fired?[/quote

Hey pilsbury doughboy I wonder how many queenie fans are wishing they were Packer fans?????? moon hah hah hah rotflol rotflol rotflol yay yay yay

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Not this one……..ever.

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Hell of a game!!!

ski junkie
    Grantsburg, Wisc

My Pack does it again.

Go Pack Go…

Outdraft
    Western Wi.

Ya, great win for sure, but Capers has to go

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

How bout them Packers!!!!

RR you can send payment to

Charlie Herrmann
    152 N. Harrison St.
    Mondovi, WI 54755

Bring on the Birds.

bullcans
    Northfield MN

How bout them Packers!!!!

RR you can send payment to

Charlie Herrmann
    152 N. Harrison St.
    Mondovi, WI 54755

Bring on the Birds.

well no doubt the Pack was the better team today.
    Cowboys sucked and killed themselves in penalties.
    Even so, the Pack was the better team.No question about it.
    It kills me to give congrats to the hated team but it is what it is.
    Good luck Packers….

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 192 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.