Green Bay Packers

• Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Surprised there isn’t live reporting, discussion, or some rah, rah, from the GBP faithful. Just thought I’d get the party started…Go Pack Go…! yay

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

That TD seals it! applause

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Giants had the chance to stick a knife in them early but couldn’t catch the ball.

I’ll never root for the Packers but they did what they had to do today.

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Packers..Giants when I first started watching NFL, love the vintage stuff too. Still fun today!

Attachments:
    1. 53250h_lg.jpg

Mike Stephens
    WI.

Total domination in the 2nd half. Go Pack yay yay toast

ski junkie
    Grantsburg, Wisc

Wahoooooo……
    Go Pack Go

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Thought McCarthy’s dumb call of not punting was going to kill the Packer momentum. It still worked out. Hope JN can play next week.

jld
    Holmen

The weak point of this team, the defense kept them in the game the 1st half while the offense struggled the first 25 minutes of the game. Rodgers hanging onto the ball too long and taking sacks sometimes drives me nuts but more often than not he makes it work. Line gave up five sacks but two were on Rodgers running and not throwing the ball away. I thought they were outstanding again. This season is lining up a lot like the 2010 Super Bowl run. Hope it continues.

Pete S

From just east of the river I think I heard 4 million vikings fans collectively yell the “F…” word on the hail mary to end the half.

Unlike the favre years, rodgers going on the road doesn’t scare me like it did with old #4. Get the next one!!

King Dinger
    Mn

The Packers playoff run is a lot like pi$$ing your pants…. it’s a warm feeling but won’t last long. yay

chomps
    Sioux City IA

That’s an original one, wonder if you said that last week too?

Jonesy

Thought McCarthy’s dumb call of not punting was going to kill the Packer momentum. It still worked out. Hope JN can play next week.

I was driving to my work Christmas party and damn near drove off the road.

How about that hail marry! Rodgers does it better than anyone

KwickStick
    At the intersection of Pools 6 & 7

Go Packers! Still running the table!

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

All I can say is…NEXT! Cowgirls will go down in similar fashion and there will still be Pack haters. Jealousy is the devil.

GO PACK GO toast toast toast

John Timm

At least this gives the few vikes fans something to hope for…..as in to cheer for the next team to try to beat the PACK! (could always watch the queens first 5 games if they had them recorded.)

KwickStick
    At the intersection of Pools 6 & 7

At least this gives the few vikes fans something to hope for…..as in to cheer for the next team to try to beat the PACK! (could always watch the queens first 5 games if they had them recorded.)

In that sense you could say the Viking fans are still in it!

hah

kabefisherman11

I was at the game. All I can say is wow. The defense showed really exceptional resilience.. They started off slow but figured it out after the first 3 drives by the giants. The offense was awful the majority of the first half but after McCarthy stopped calling long developing passing plays the giant had to respect the quick passes and that opened it up for Rodgers to get the ball downfield. Christine Michael is the pick up of the year. He is Seattle’s leading rusher and he plays with such a chip on his shoulder after being cut by Seattle. I thought the Gunter vs Beckum matchup would be a huge disadvantage for the packers but he held his own. All I can say about Gunter is that I didn’t notice him out there. That’s a huge compliment for any corner because if you see them they’re getting beat…. Demarius randall….. anyway awesome game now on to dallas.

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

Interesting…The line has Dallas by 4. I would have thought that Dallas would have been picked by more than that but GB’s 2nd half yesterday must have peep’s putting more money on GB…RR

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

That line tells me the bookmakers want money on GB and they believe Dallas will win. They are seldom wrong, we will see if the line moves.

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

That’s never really called in a jump ball/Hail Mary situation. The giants failed to execute on that play bottom line.

bigpike

Jordy has two fractured ribs. Gonna need Geronimo.

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

just sayin’push off

Well it worked for Sea Chickens a couple years ago and that push off was way more flagrant than Cobb’s. whistling

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

just sayin’push off

WOW, really. Watch the video you posted again. Cobb doesn’t affect the momentum of the d-back one bit! Not even in slow motion. And yeah, that’s for 7 points. You have another 18 points to make excuses for. I’ll be right here watching for them. coffee

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

just sayin’push off

It always amazes me on how thin skinned Pack fans are. In the words of Erin…”Relax…”. Seriously, you are in the playoffs. Don’t worry about the fact that Cobb pushed off, it was a blatant push (video confirms it peep’s…) but they all do it (Vikings included…)…RR

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

All you Packer haters really have me riled this morning. chased
    Yes I have seen the light yay

Packers-42 Cowgirls-17 toast

coffee

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

coffee

So you’ve stepped out of the darkness and into the light? idea applause grin

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

coffee

Are you a betting man? If so PM cause I got cash burning a hole in my pocket that I’m willing to put up on the ‘Cowgirls’ all day long! RR

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 192 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.