Great job Reed's Sporting goods.

• Fisherpaul

So I’m posting for a friend I work with. He bought a Hummingbird Ice 55 3 weeks ago from Reed’s in Walker off the internet.
    Their shipping was fast. His order was placed on a Tuesday afternoon and his unit was on his doorstep by Thursday afternoon and shipping was free. It was kind of funny because he didn’t believe me they’d have it to him in 2 to 3 days.

Fast forward to last night. We were out fishing and he couldn’t pick up his jig in the water. My showdown was showing it great and so was our buddies vexilar when we came over and tried ours. He called Reed’s up and they said more than likely the transducer is bad. And sent him an email with a UPS return label. And shipped him a new unit right then also so he’ll have it in time for the tourney we’re fishing this weekend.

Way to Go Reed’s Thanks for the continued great service.

Mocha
    Park Rapids

Agree 100%

They are my favorite retailer by far!

There customer service has been nothing but fantastic over the years. I have been a loyal customer of theirs for at least 20+ years and they have never once disappointed me. Even through the years of the LCX27 and early HDS units.

Total Thumbs UP! waytogo

holmsvc
    SE ND

They did the same thing for my buddy when he order a Frabill Suit. He got it a size too small and they shipped him the bigger one no charge before he return the smaller one so he would have it for the weekend to go fishing.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

waytogo

BassBuster2

I agree buy all my electronics from reeds in Walker!
    BB2

slabchaser87
    Isle, MN

I would also agree. However living 20 minutes from the onamia store can be hard on the checkbook! whistling

Phil Bauerly
    Walker, MN - Leech Lake

They have great service and the sales people know their stuff. They often have hard to find chords, plugs etc. and they will usually match anyone’s price.

mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

Wish the Onamia one was this way. If I need something you can pretty safely bet they don’t have it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.