Great Customer Service From Okuma

• AK Guy

It’s getting harder and harder to find quality customer service, but I recently had a great experience with Okuma. I lost a couple of pieces off of a reel and went to their website to find replacement parts. I couldn’t find the schematics on their website so I contacted them via email. I immediately received a return email and then received a follow up phone call to make sure I got the information. The following day I contacted Okuma and asked what the cost would be for the parts and for shipping. They told me both were free. FREE! That sure made my day. Anyway, I thought I’d share my story.

jwellsy

That’s a great story. Thanks for sharing. I really like my Okuma reels. They are a great quality product for a fair price. I haven’t tried their rods yet.

CaptainMusky

Awesome! We always seem to hear about the bad service, good to hear about a company with good service every now and then.

Riverrat

Yeah Okuma can be surprisingly good. My catfish reel is Okuma and its been rode hard and put away wet for about 10 years now and is still going good. The bait clicker is a little gummy, and it smells pretty bad but it still works. I’ve got two of their rods, one with the tags still on it. Both broke early. The first on a fish, and the second was a replacement that broke in the back of the truck before ever getting a reel on it and I was done after that. The rods were like 25$ though.

MX1825

I have several Okuma Ceymar 10’s & 20’s and they are great. Also some Epixor 30 and 40’s that I like.
    A very good product for the price.

Good to hear on the great CS.

Deuces

Couple rods have been great for the money.

Reels have been wonderful as well, few different models and I don’t and haven’t done a thing a em since I bought em, they just work.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.