Governors opener

• Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

If we could only get so lucky for him to drown….

I don’t know that I would go that far………..

But, if you were to ask him i’m sure he would tell you he can walk on water. His over-inflated ego would keep him floating.

queenswake
    NULL

This is one of those few events that a politician can get viewed positively by all (or most) regardless of their political views and walz skips it. What a moron. Probably one of the few opportunities he can do an event publicly without politics dominating the conversation too.

Exactly. If even Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren came out for opener, you’d better believe people would welcome them with open arms for participating. There might be some healthy jabs back and forth, but at the end of the day, it’s guys out in the boat fishing.

I don’t agree politically with everyone I fish with, but when we are in the boat, none of that BS matters. We are out trying to crush the fish and have a good time.

ptc
    Apple Valley/Isle, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Feathers wrote:</div>
    This is one of those few events that a politician can get viewed positively by all (or most) regardless of their political views and walz skips it. What a moron. Probably one of the few opportunities he can do an event publicly without politics dominating the conversation too.

Exactly. If even Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren came out for opener, you’d better believe people would welcome them with open arms for participating. There might be some healthy jabs back and forth, but at the end of the day, it’s guys out in the boat fishing.

I don’t agree politically with everyone I fish with, but when we are in the boat, none of that BS matters. We are out trying to crush the fish and have a good time.

Sure… remember the time when Mark Dayton tried to fish on Mille Lacs? He was trying to help support area business by highlighting the great fishing on the lake. Unfortunately, he was not able to fish because “sportsmen” were circling his boat.

It’s funny how quickly the political right dismisses and Democrat as someone who has never been outdoors. Dayton is a lifetime hunter and fisherman. While some of you claim he would be welcome the comments by so many here clearly indicate otherwise.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Sure… remember the time when Mark Dayton tried to fish on Mille Lacs? He was trying to help support area business by highlighting the great fishing on the lake. Unfortunately, he was not able to fish because “sportsmen” were circling his boat.

I remember this. It was the first season that the walleye rules were very restrictive. He went out on a launch to smallmouth fish out of Fisher’s Resort to promote the bass fishing instead. En route, a group of walleye fishing boats circled it and harassed the launch. If I remember correctly there was even a current Vikings football player on that launch with him, although I can’t remember who it was.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Walz is not Dayton but Walz has done nothing for this state besides shut it down. It’s not a Democrat vs Republican thing as neither party has done anything of note in a long time.

CaptainMusky

If I remember correctly there was even a current Vikings football player on that launch with him, although I can’t remember who it was.

Linval Joseph

CaptainMusky

Walz is not Dayton but Walz has done nothing for this state besides shut it down. It’s not a Democrat vs Republican thing as neither party has done anything of note in a long time.

And Dayton never referred to rural MN as just “rocks and cows” or National Guard members as “a bunch of cooks”.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>gimruis wrote:</div>
    If I remember correctly there was even a current Vikings football player on that launch with him, although I can’t remember who it was.

Linval Joseph

Thanks.

Billy J

If we could only get so lucky for him to drown….

Thanks Mark, he the worst ever, China lover to boot.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

The topic ‘Governors opener’ is closed to new replies.