Gopher Hockey……….I'm sure you know

• Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I think (in fact I know) I would put my money on Duluth or St. Cloud State before the Gophers. But then you must be seeing something I can’t see.

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Pretty easy to pick several teams.I think it’s just to hard for the little brothers to keep up.They may have a good team once every ten years or so,but they are never consistently in the race like the Gophers.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I guess we will need to see where the little brothers end up at the end of the year.

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Tough night for the little Brothers,Huskies get swept by another Elite Division 1 program. It’s just to much for them to compete with the top programs in the country. They might win a few games now and then, but it’s hard to keep your eye on the puck when your always looking up at the top programs.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Found this on Gopher Puck Live web site. Maybe you missed it?

Mankato beats Minnesota 4-1, drops Gophers to 1-15 in their last 16 against MN schools

Maybe worry about your rodents a bit more. Little brothers are doing fine. Don’t worry, the Gophers soon will be back to their Big$ schedule and no longer will need to worry about those pesky upstarts from St.Cloud, Mankato & North Dakota.

blank

Until the North Star Cup in January when they’ll get schooled like usual.

I know it’s not the same level of competition but my large rodents, BSU Beavers, are 11-2-1 and unbeaten in conference play!

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Little brother Whoskies? Swept right?
    They just can’t compete for the championship like the big school programs.
    Just Enjoy their efforts they try hard.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

You are right. They can’t win the national title. However they can and have beaten the Gophers which is like winning the championship to us little brother supporters. grin

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

My point exactly! It’s fun to watch.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Until the North Star Cup in January when they’ll get schooled like usual.

I know it’s not the same level of competition but my large rodents, BSU Beavers, are 11-2-1 and unbeaten in conference play!

I was just about to mention Bemidji. We go to a few of their games every year, a lot of fun to watch for sure. We used to attend some fighting Souix games when our daughter was at NDSU, would like to get up there again.

Really enjoy college hockey.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.