Good ice fishing show

• chris

I love in depth outdoors ice fishing show but it seems hard to find another show equally as good on youtube. Only short videos of people catching fish and what not. Anyone have any good show recommendations?

thebigfishman
    Apple Valley, MN

Uncut angling but they haven’t put any new videos up in a long time.

olso2063
    NULL

Ice team across the ice with jiggy Anderson is pretty good. The production is on par with IDO but the knowledge bombs that James and the boys drop are unequaled. Jason Mitchell outdoors is another good one.

shamus
    Inactive

Uncut angling but they haven’t put any new videos up in a long time.[/quote

Second Uncut Angling. Ido is the best one though, IMO.

Tonka
    Minnesota

Jason Mitchell has a good channel as well with some great information.

robert morris

james and the crew do it best !!! i learn a lot of great tips i use in colorado every time i go fishing . and i go alot !!!my main lake i fish has a ton of huge walleye. ….gill net surveys say almost 30% of the lake is walleye ! only a few people catch em . i have been fishing vallecito res for 11 years or so and this is the first year i have caught walleye consistently on this lake .also more fish in the boat period! one over 10 lbs a few weeks ago .now time to put a few on the ice for dinner .

thanks to in depth outdoors for sharing their knowledge, techniques and new products !!!

AaronMoore

yeah I wish uncut would get a few more shows out, but James and the crew are great also

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.