God bless…………….

• Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

James and all the other wizards for their efforts to get the site right. Seems to be a monumental job but they are persevering!!

I still liked the other site better but that’s my choice, these guys are doing what they need to do.

Thanks to everyone!!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Thank you, sir. We knew this was going to be a bumpy road. And we’re actually right about where we expected to be with regards to progress. For those that have been patient with us during our house cleaning WE THANK YOU. I promise it will all turn out for the best.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Thought this was just another sports post.

Attachments:
    1. image16.jpg

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Now click on that photo of Rod Carew and tell me that’s not a great looking photo!

Sharon
    SE Metro

Well said Brian H! I can’t imagine the work that has been put into such a large project, and I know how frustrating working out the kinks can be. My hats off to the IDO website team!

mbenson
    Minocqua, WI

Thumbs Up!!!!

Mark

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

One of the coolest upgrades is to the photos. The old site only displayed photos as small. Now you can blow them up to full size or larger. For instance. You can expand that photo of Farve to the point you can see he is wearing braces! Not aware of any other fishing website that can do that!

-J.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

For instance. You can expand that photo of Farve to the point you can see he is wearing braces! Not aware of any other fishing website that can do that!

That’s Farve?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.