Go Pack Go!

• CaptainMusky

I would put dollars to donuts or cheesecurds and crap beer that the niners would mop the floor with the packers how is that?

Steven Krapfl
    Springville, Iowa

That is a declaration. I can’t confirm or deny it, as it is a hyperbole. How’s that?

Steven Krapfl
    Springville, Iowa

The Vikings beat the Packers by a scant 2 points, and beat the niners by 7, yet they’re good and we’re bad? I’m not following your logic.

Ripjiggen

I see a bet coming for Nov 24th… whistling

Steven Krapfl
    Springville, Iowa

I just don’t get what he’s saying? I think we’re 4-2 and didn’t have our starting quarterback for 2 games. I’m damn happy with our record. Good luck Vikings with the rest of your season! I don’t want to go fight by the bike rack or anything. You can have my milk money tough guy.

CaptainMusky

I never said the packers were bad. I said they are probably going to be a playoff team you dont read so well.

Ripjiggen

Yowzers…it’s only Monday boys. I do have to say looking back at the last page I don’t think anyone said the packers are not good however.

Steven Krapfl
    Springville, Iowa

No, it was stated we hadn’t beat a good team. I retorted with the only good team the Vikings beat were the Texans. That’s all. Good day!

Highbeeze24

It’s almost certainly not going to happen because these teams are going to beat the hell out of each other during the regular season but with the seven game playoff set, it is possible for all four teams in the division to make the playoffs. That would be quite the story.

Bowhuntr

Packers haven’t beaten a team with a winning record. (period) They tried but lost after being down 28 nil …conversation over until next week when they play their second team with a winning record. <Cheers>

Ripjiggen

It’s almost certainly not going to happen because these teams are going to beat the hell out of each other during the regular season but with the seven game playoff set, it is possible for all four teams in the division to make the playoffs. That would be quite the story.

Would be pretty wild if it happened. Would be tough though as eventually someone will fall out after some divisions games.

Steven Krapfl
    Springville, Iowa

Packers haven’t beaten a team with a winning record. (period) They tried but lost after being down 28 nil …conversation over until next week when they play their second team with a winning record. <Cheers>

Neither have the Lions. 3-3 if that is a winning record. Think they need to prove it as well.

CaptainMusky

No, it was stated we hadn’t beat a good team. I retorted with the only good team the Vikings beat were the Texans. That’s all. Good day!

THe 9ers were preseason favorites to win the division and likely make the superbowl. THey may not have a winning record, but they are indeed a good team and will be playoff bound unless something drastic happens. The Vikings were predicted to possibly lose their first 9 games this year. PUt that in perspective.

Steven Krapfl
    Springville, Iowa

Here is a screenshot from my Bleacher Report account I took from about a month ago. I predicted the Vikings would surprised people. Please review.

Attachments:
    1. 530952D5-25A7-4AF0-8359-AB68D1B18CF1.png

Ripjiggen

rotflol rotflol
    I honestly can’t tell what you guys are arguing now…

CaptainMusky

Well the Vikings apparently only beat 1 good team and everyone thinks the Packers are a bad team is what I gather.

Ripjiggen

Is this the Lions forum? jester

Steven Krapfl
    Springville, Iowa

Combined Point Differential by Division:

1. NFC North +211
    2. AFC West +20
    3. AFC North +15
    4. NFC East +8
    5. NFC South -29
    6. NFC West -47
    7. AFC East -69
    8. AFC South -71

While this obviously indicates the North is the best division, it is by such a wide margin that it also indicates a return to the mean is coming. Packers and Bears have not beaten any good teams yet, so despite dominant wins yesterday I think they both still have to prove how good they really are. Vikes and Lions have to prove they can maintain it, especially in the face of significant injuries. That injury to Hutchinson was brutal in many ways, for example.

Please see above ^^^ I was commenting that the lions haven’t beaten a good team either, And I was saying, as we weren’t good, the only good team the Vikings beat were the Texans. Someone stated the Niners were good, I disagreed, as we are 4-2 and the niners are 3-3

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Well the Vikings apparently only beat 1 good team and everyone thinks the Packers are a bad team is what I gather.

But didn’t the Vikings also beat…the Packers?

The Lions beat the Seahawks, who, at the time, were 3-0. I didn’t think the Sea Chickens were legit even when they were 3-0 though, and they’ve fallen backwards as I expected.

CaptainMusky

Please see above ^^^ I was commenting that the lions haven’t beaten a good team either, And I was saying, as we weren’t good, the only good team the Vikings beat were the Texans. Someone stated the Niners were good, I disagreed, as we are 4-2 and the niners are 3-3

we’ll see how good or not good the niners are when they meet the pack at lambeau. I’m sure you will change your tune after that game we will see.

dirtywater

Man this thread is a chuckle and a half. Lot more questions than answers all across the league from my perspective. Once the north hits the division schedule we could see a pile of teams with 9-11 wins or we could see a clear stratification… and then the team with a worse record that sneaks into the playoffs will go on the road and own the division winner. Wake me up in January, I’m still busy golfing and fishing (and doing both poorly).

BigWerm
    SW Metro

If the Packers are no good, then it looks like the only good team the Vikings beat were the Texans.

You are the only one saying the Packers aren’t good…hope they don’t revoke your Shareholder piece of paper for such dishonor to the Packers way. rotflol jester chased

Also not sure what kind of credit you were looking for with the bleacher report screenshot, there’s a lot to unpack there. mrgreen

Bass Pundit
    8m S. of Platte/Sullivan Lakes, Minnesocold

The Packers are playing a must win game this week against a very good team, the Texans. RB Mixon who did not play in the Vikings game is now healthy and looked really good vs. the Pats. I’m guessing that Stroud and the Texans bring their A game to this one after not fielding their best effort and getting blown out by the Vikes. I think it will probably be a really good game.

Highbeeze24

Packers sign Brandon McManus as their new kicker expected to start this Sunday. A necessary change. We shall see how it works out.

Ripjiggen

Keep him away from the flight attendants… whistling

crawdaddy
    St. Paul MN

Just like mark chamoora

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Well someone basically said that the Packers only win when their opponent plays like crap.

It’s a long season.

Viewing 28 posts - 691 through 718 (of 718 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.