Go Pack Go!

• Bass Pundit
    8m S. of Platte/Sullivan Lakes, Minnesocold

I think if the Vikes score 20 pts, they probably win. If the Vikes are not a turnover machine, how will the Pack put points up on the board?

supercat
    Eau Claire, WI

I think if the Vikes score 20 pts, they probably win. If the Vikes are not a turnover machine, how will the Pack put points up on the board?

Offense

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Going to be a great game. I personally hope Love gets the start. Him at less than 100% is a + over a mobile QB who can hurt you with his feet anyday. I think if Darnold can keep from making any dumb mistakes and the Def. Is as good as they have looked, the Vikings win this one. GB’s Def. Is underrated. They are a better than average def. This one is probably more important to the packers than the Vikings being it’s at home. Even with a loss the Vikings can even it out with a win on their home field later. Let the better team win. I just hope that the Vikings are the better team grin

BigWerm
    SW Metro

If Malik Willis plays the Vikings win by 10+, if Love is healthy and plays It’s a pick ‘em but I like the Vikes defense a little more.

Don’t forget New Orleans stole that SB from Favre and the Vikes. Payton and Gregg Williams should have been banned from the league.

Tlazer

If Malik Willis plays the Vikings win by 10+, if Love is healthy and plays It’s a pick ‘em but I like the Vikes defense a little more.

Don’t forget New Orleans stole that SB from Favre and the Vikes. Payton and Gregg Williams should have been banned from the league.

OMG!!! Talk about looking through purple colored glasses. Did NO steal points from Minn and that’s why Minn lost? Last time I checked the team with the most points at the end of the game is the winner. Then you have to factor in that NO is in the NFC, so they were playing to go to the SB, not playing the SB. Next is how do you know Minn would have beaten Indy and wouldn’t have choked like they did in the other SB’s they played in.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Reports indicate that Jordan Love will be playing tomorrow, albeit wearing a protective brace on his knee.

The Packers did not activate practice squad QB Sean Clifford, which they did the past two weeks to back up Malik Willis.

Viewing 6 posts - 571 through 576 (of 576 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.