Go Pack Go!

• gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Complete and utter disaster for Dallas. Their defense is like a wet paper towel today.

Can a receiver get any more open? That guy didn’t have a defender even on the TV screen.

MX1825

Complete and utter disaster for Dallas. Their defense is like a wet paper towel today.

I prefer calling their D wet toilet paper!

TH

Time to rest the starters for next weekend.

Steven Krapfl
    Springville, Iowa

Love has a perfect passer rating against Dallas, not shabby. He might be our starter next year.

MX1825

Time to rest the starters for next weekend.

I agree. I’m sure you won’t see Jones anymore.

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

Only way this gets sweeter, is if either Dak or McCarthy throw one of the other under the bus post game. whistling

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

That’s what you call opening a can of whoop azz!

Sitting the starters with 5+ mins left. Wow.

-J.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Bill Belicheck may be getting a phone call from Jerry Jones in about an hour.

Steven Krapfl
    Springville, Iowa

Well, aside from some garbage time points, we looked unstoppable. On to the 49ers.

wkw

Bill Belicheck may be getting a phone call from Jerry Jones in about an hour.

I think the Vikings already called him LOL

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

I might move to sconnie and build a lawn chair.
    Go Pack Go!!!

MX1825

I might move to sconnie and build a lawn chair.
    Go Pack Go!!!

Nope. You stay in Vikes country and jinx them!

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

How did you know that, that’s what I’m trying to do? rotflol

Bass Pundit
    8m S. of Platte/Sullivan Lakes, Minnesocold

Dallas defense dismantled.

B-man

What a tremendous performance by the Packers yay

Before the game I told Ma that I hope we could at least hang in there and not be embarrassed by an UNBEATABLE team at home

They are the youngest team and the first ever 7th seed to make it past the wildcard round. The B-man household was screaming and cheering our hearts out )

Hats off to GB, you surprised us all and broke records tonight!!

Sucks that Alexander got hurt, but hoping he can play next week

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beast

I’m sitting here eating crow, I never thought Love would be the QB that he has shown to be. maybe it’s a good thing to have a draft pick ride the pine for a few years until they are ready. I still haven’t changed my mind on Joe Berry, he needs to go.
    GO PACK GO!!!!!!!

Steven Krapfl
    Springville, Iowa

Agreed B-man, I was outside changing my battery in my truck and thinking I hope this new battery isn’t the highlight of my day. That opening drive kinda tipped me off to a good game upcoming, didn’t think it would be what it was at the end. Go Pack Go!

MX1825

It was Dal las game. whistling

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

Woofda.

My poor liver.

What a game.

supercat
    Eau Claire, WI

Good luck at Dallas. They are 8-0 at home this season and a whopping +172 in the point differential. McCarthy versus his old team.

???

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Yes that’s correct. I never predicted that they would get stomped though. I only relayed data compiled from the season.

CaptainMusky

Yes that’s correct. I never predicted that they would get stomped though. I only relayed data compiled from the season.

The way the Packers had been playing going into yesterday’s game I never would have bet against them. Will be an interesting game coming up. In other news, the pics and videos out of all the snow removal efforts in Buffalo are hilarious.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Crow is a little salty… but I gotta say, nobody seen this coming. Not even the die hard packer fans.. yes, maybe squeak out a win, but they thrashed em. Impressive. SF better bring it or… doah

dirtywater

Crow is a little salty… but I gotta say, nobody seen this coming. Not even the die hard packer fans.. yes, maybe squeak out a win, but they thrashed em. Impressive. SF better bring it or… doah

Accurate. I was just hoping for a competitive game. Now I’m hoping for the same in SF. I do think it just got more interesting, with SF on a long bye period and GB gaining steam and confidence with every game. That dynamic could make it closer than expected but it’s still a tall order to expect that young team to go into Santa Clara and win a playoff game.

The formula as I see it: Aaron jones has to be better than CMC for one game, and the defense needs to continue to play aggressive.

Raise your hand if you had Packers and Texans as the two teams with strongest momentum at this point in the season. Bueller…?

CaptainMusky

The thing is with GB no one expects them to do anything and they are so young so they will probably go in there and blow them away.

Viewing 30 posts - 271 through 300 (of 576 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.